Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About FlashZero Corp. (OTC: FZRO)
FlashZero is an emerging Los Angeles software development company that develops AI based products. We are introducing a new avenue where people can engage in global commerce, introduce and launch important ideas and concepts and secure necessary resources and participative support. Our website will offer an easy way for people to use their smart phone and the Internet to specify and obtain what they want or need instantly from global sources. At FlashZero users will engage goods and service vendors, advertisers, associates, product co creators, team members, and service providers privately and in a secure setting.
- Dr. Ramiro Jordan / CEO
- Dr. Ramiro Jordan is Founder and Executive Vice President of ISTEC the IberoAmerican Science and Technology Education Consortium , a nonprofit organization comprised of educational, research, industrial, and multilateral organizations throughout the Americas and the Iberian Peninsula. Currently he holds the position of VP for the Americas Region in the International Federation of Engineering Education Societies. He is also a Board member of the Engineering for the Americas Initiative, which is an Initiative of all Heads of State of the Americas Region hosted by the Organization of American States. He is also Executive Vicepresident and Chief Development Officer of Gridline Communications Holdings, Inc. He is currently a faculty member at the Electrical and Computer Engineering department at the University of New Mexico USA as well in the Universidad Nacional de La Plata, La Plata Argentina . He obtained his MS and Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Kansas State University, and respectively, and the degree of Telecommunications Engineer at the Universidad Nacional de La Plata in . He is active member of several Scientific and professional societies and holds national and international Honors and Awards. He actually serves as member of the Board of institutional and professional organizations. He has published extensively articles and books and is member of the Editorial Board of Computers and Software Engineering Magazine, Editor of Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Universidad de Plata, Argentina, Advisor of the International Conference in Engineering Education ICEE , Advisor at The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE Latin America Region, and Editor and Advisor at the Ibero American Journal on Technology in Education and Education in Technology.
- Gary F. Kimmons / President
- Mr. Kimmons founded an intelligent learning company that created a key technology chosen as the United Nations Flag Technology for software. Gary s company successfully associated his brand with other national brands including National Geographic, The Smithsonian, Radio Shack, and AOL. Before joining Digital Robotix Mr. Kimmons took his company to a million market cap. He reports to Dr. Ramiro Jordan, CEO of FlashZero Corp.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $635,850 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 135,287,214 - 03/15/2018
- Float: 24,135,049 - 09/30/2015
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: FZRO)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: FZRO)
More to come on (OTC: FZRO)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in FZRO is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of FZRO and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of FZRO. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/