Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About AU MIN AFRICA PTY, LTD. (OTC: GRYEF)
AU MIN AFRICA PTY LTD had changed Country of jurisdiction to the State of Arizona, USA under the NEW NAME of AU MINERALS, INC. that was submitted on January , . As soon as the Company completes its registration incorporation in the State of Arizona, the Company will immediately submit the Company s Reorganization to FINRA, CUSIP, DTCC and SEC, to update these Agencies data bases. AU MINERALS has solid experience in the gold commodities trading and mining of Precious Metals: Gold, Diamond, Silver, Platinum and other Precious Minerals. AU MINERALS is surging and fast tracking the selling of Gold Dore Bars, from . to . / Deviation in Purity. The AU Aurum Utalium is the chemical name of the Gold precious metals. AU MINERALS had established very unique, amicable and strong strategic alliances with several African Nations Local Pure Gold Miners that were already producing pure gold in various forms, diamond, other minerals and precious gems. These added value gold trading income will provide the immediate and continuous expansion, capitalization, mobilization plus the USA future mining acquisitions of AU MINERALS for its future success and promising profitability. AU MINERALS was created the global connections of golden opportunities for success within the mining industry and projects the Company to emerge in for some high growth profitability Additional facts and information are detailed on our website http://www.auminerals.biz
- Anthony Persia Galvan / CEO, CFO
- ANTHONY PERSIA GALVAN is the overall CEO currently serving as the Chief Executive Officer and CFO / Treasurer/Secretary, is one of the CoFounding Directors of AU MINERALS INC. with many working background, social and corporate connections maximized for the benefit of the company and its subsidiaries. His mentorship of the Jesuits in the Graduate studies with more than years of experience community particularly in Manila and Bicol Region. He has been involved in broad disciplines, academe both in the Public and the Private Schools, assisting them for values formation, teacher s education, good governance, and educational program development. Had attained his Master s degree in Pastoral Ministry major in Counseling in , a Master s degree in Teaching Philosophy in , and taken uptodate Master s degree in Educational Administration all from Ateneo de Manila University. Philippines. He engaged in teaching Philosophy, Language, Accounting and Human Resource Management among others. As CEO / CFO, it is his responsibility to oversee the overall executive management, accurate and transparent accounting management aside from his experiences in the different field of government management and accounting with numerous agency of the local and national governance. He had designed some significant contributions to the Company and to the industry in those areas of governance and accounting processes and business strategy.
- Atty. Litha Siyabonga Swartbooi / Advisor, Chief Legal Officer
- Is an honest down to earth very peopleoriented, noncondescending South African Counselor and Atty.AtLaw, whose expertise on all the Legal Rules and Regulations and provisions of the Republic Of South Africa his duty to serving as the Advisor / Legal Officer is of paramount importance to benefit not just the Company s success and profitability but also to benefit all of the existing and future shareholders. Atty. Litha Siyabonga Swartbooi is a Legal Guru who is keen to find a position in any legal and related fields in Africa. He is trustworthy, numerate and meticulous. He had worked for Zwelistha Magistrate Court, Legal Aid Board and the Department of Justice as a Legal Officer/ maintaining officer, a Soweto Magistrate Court Public Prosecutor from August to March , worked as a Public Prosecutor on different courts in the East Rand, South Africa. Atty. Litha serves as a ProForma Complainant / Legal Officer since May to present. Atty. Litha has more than years of experience with excellent informational, legal and marketing techniques, able to impart an unimaginable and pictureperfect vision to the people and services that Company has to offer using both locally, nationally and internationally. Atty. Litha is tasked in the legal executive management,
- Bongiwe Buyiswa Mbina / Compliance Officer, Admin. Officer
- Bongiwe B Mbina, the appointed CCAO Chief Compliance amp Administrative Officer is a Kwa Zulu Native of South Africa, a very hardworking woman with over years of administrative, compliance and legal processing experiences in the mining sectors of South Africa. She had held numerous roles in the mining marketing industry including approximately years of many handson experience in trade and marketing, plus my solid several years of mining management, commodities trading and operations. As CCAO she was involved as one of the CoFounders of the Kwantu Resources since before joining the company. In addition to her current duties as the CCAO she has already been involved and have keen knowledge in the managerial mining, gold, diamond, all precious gems and minerals activities in the Republic of South Africa. I bring in my expertise and natural abilities in the Compliance and Administrative division of our Company. Currently, She is not just only a key officer, but a very respectable Comptroller, Manager and OfficerInCharge involved in the innovative contributions of ideas of the Research amp Development of the Company many existing and future products and services bringing in Success and Profitability.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,289,180 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 1,000,000,000 - 01/23/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 859,453,403 - 01/23/2018
- Float: 859,453,403 - 01/23/2018
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: GRYEF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: GRYEF)
More to come on (OTC: GRYEF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in GRYEF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of GRYEF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of GRYEF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/