Recent News from (OTC: HLWD)
| Almost Never Films, Inc. Partners with Oscar-Nominated Producer, Chris Moore, for the Second Season of the Filmmaking Documentary Series, "The Chair"|
|LOS ANGELES , June 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Almost Never Films, Inc. (OTCQB: HLWD), a publicly traded independent film company based in Los Angeles, California , announced that the Company will finance and produce the second season of "The Chair", a reality series that follows two up...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: June, 01 2018 16:01|
| Almost Never Films, Inc. Provides Debt Funding for Feature Film "River Runs Red" Starring John Cusack, Taye Diggs, George Lopez and Luke Hemsworth|
|LOS ANGELES , Dec. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Almost Never Films, Inc. (OTCQB: HLWD), a publicly traded independent film company based in Los Angeles, California , is pleased to announce that the Company has provided debt funding to feature film "River Runs Red". The film is bein...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: December, 22 2017 19:40|
| Almost Never Films, Inc., Partners with Academy Award Nominated Producers to Develop a Nick Cassavetes Scripted Series on Former Los Angeles Kings Owner Bruce McNall|
|LOS ANGELES , Dec. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Almost Never Films, Inc. (OTCQB: HLWD), a publicly traded independent film production and finance company based in Los Angeles, California , is teaming with Howard and Karen Baldwin of KEMB PRODUCTIONS, Stuart Benjamin Productions and Ni...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: December, 08 2017 09:20|
| Almost Never Films, Inc. Announces Reverse Stock Split and Management Lock-Up Agreement|
|LOS ANGELES , Sept. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Almost Never Films, Inc. (OTCQB: HLWD) (OTCQB: HLWDD), a publicly traded independent film company based in Los Angeles, California , today announced that effective at 9:30 a.m. EDT , on September 13, 2017 , the Company will effectuate a...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: September, 13 2017 11:26|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on HLWD.
About Almost Never Films Inc. (OTC: HLWD)
We are an independent film company focused on film production and production related services in connection with genre specific motion pictures with production costs in the . million to . million range. Our proposed business is to facilitate relationships and as such, provide production related services between creative talent including writers, actors and directors and companies who produce, finance and distribute motion pictures. We intend to acquire or license rights to materials upon which we believe motion pictures can be based screenplays, books, short stories etcetera, which are referred to within the entertainment industry as the underlying property . We may further develop an underlying property by contracting for additional writing services and/or by bringing in new writers to perform polishes or rewrites on a particular underlying property. If we are satisfied with the creative state of the underlying property, we then intend to make offers to directors and/or actors, to perform services in connection with a particular motion picture based on that underlying property. These offers are very often contingent and subject to the satisfaction of certain production elements, such as financier approval of the screenplay and the financier s selection of a start date for principal photography. If a director or actors accepts one of our offers, the director or actors are said to be attached to the motion picture project. Armed with the underlying property and the attached creative element s these elements are often called the package in Hollywood , we may then approach third party financiers seeking financing as well as distribution for the potential motion picture.Another approach that we may take is to contact the financiers first, seeking first to produce the film, and then with a finished or nearly finished motion picture product, obtain distribution for the picture.
- Danny Chan / CEO, CFO
- Damiano Tucci / COO
- Damiano Tucci , was a cofounder and partner of Parkside Pictures, from September of till August , . Mr. Tucci He has over eleven years of experience in the film industry specializing in physical production and film finance. He transitioned from child actor to producer as a young teenager and has produced more than thirtyfive films in his career. At Parkside, Mr. Tucci produced and financed films with the likes of Anna Paquin, Denise Richards, James Belushi, Adrian Grenier, John Krasinski, Ray Liotta and John Ratzenberger. Recent undertakings include executive producing Rob Reiner s LBJ starring Woody Harrelson, and Rob Cohen s Hurricane Heist starring Maggie Grace and Ryan Kwanten.
- Daniel T. Roth / Chief Creative Officer
- has over years of experience in the film and television industry. specializing in developing, financing and producing content for film. Previously, from September of until August , , Mr. Roth was a cofounder and partner of Parkside Pictures. Mr. Roth began his career in as a casting director, eventually opening his company Casting House in with offices in New York and Los Angeles. Mr. Roth has produced over movies over his career, including producing LBJ directed by Rob Reiner and starring Woody Harrelson, which premiered in September at the Toronto Film Festival. Also producing the Rob Cohen Fast amp Furious film Hurricane Heist . Mr. Roth is a graduate of the Ohio State University.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $7,682,154 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 25,000,000 - 02/12/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 5,054,049 - 03/06/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: HLWD)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: HLWD)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: HLWD)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: HLWD)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in HLWD is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of HLWD and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of HLWD. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/