Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Cover Mode
About Idaho North Resources Corp (OTC: IDAH)
Idaho North Resources is a U.S. based junior company exploring for gold, silver, and base metals in the Western United States. The Company has entered into an Exporation Program Agreement and Earn In Option Agreement with Coeur Mining to discover and explore target properties in Central Nevada. The Company has long term lease options on the the Klondike silver/gold project near Tonopah, Nevada. Idaho North Resources is traded under the symbol IDAH.
- Lane Griffin / CEO
- Since March , , Mr. Griffin has been our CEO, President, and chairman of our Board of Directors. From to present, Mr. Griffin has been the President of Diversified Development Corporation, a closely held, nontrading mining company in Bellingham, Washington. From to present, he has been the Vice President of Exploration for Consolidated Goldfields Corporation Consolidated , of Reno, Nevada OTCQB: CDGF , now named Brilliant Sands Corp. From to , he was a Director of Consolidated. Mr. Griffin has more than years of experience in the mining business, focusing primarily on exploration and mine development. He has conducted precious metal exploration and operations throughout the Great Basin and reviewed projects to prepare NI reports. He founded and operated an underground gold mine in the Washington Cascades for over years. Mr. Griffin graduated with distinction from Washington State University with a Bachelor of Science in Geology. He served four years as an officer in the US Army Corp of Engineers. He is a registered geologist in the state of Washington and is a Qualified Person as defined by Canadian NI requirements.
- Thomas Mancuso / Since June , , Thomas Mancuso has been a member of our board of directors. Mr. Mancuso is a development and mine operations geologist with more than years of experience in exploration, operations, and management of various mining companies. From March to June , he was President amp CEO of Western Goldfields Inc. now New Gold Inc. where he was responsible for the purchase of the operating Mesquite gold/silver mine from Newmont Mining Corporation. From to , he was Senior Geologist for Freeport McMoRan Gold Company and Chief Geologist for Kennecott Corporation, where he specialized in advancing projects from exploration to production and was directly involved with the startup and operation of five mines. Since March , Mr. Mancuso has been Managing Director for Consolidated Goldfields Corporation, and since , he has operated his own consulting company, Mancuso Resource Development Services, LLC. He received his M.Sc. in Geology from the Idaho School of Mines at the University of Idaho and B.Sc. in Geology from Bowling Green State University.
- Gregory S. Stewart / Since September , Gregory A. Stewart has been a member of our board of directors. Since July , Mr. Stewart has served as president, chief executive officer and a director of United Mine Services, Inc., located in Kellogg, Idaho. United Mine Services, Inc. is engaged in the business of providing a variety of mine related services to mine owners. From May , to January , Mr. Stewart was the director of United Silver Corp., and he was the CEO from May to September and from August to January . From to June , Mr. Stewart was the sole owner of Stewart Contracting, Inc., a heavy civil and environmental remediation company located in Pinehurst Idaho. Stewart Contracting, Inc. provided excavation, road construction, steam restoration, demolition, environmental remediation, and reclamation services to public and private clients in North Idaho s Silver Valley. On June , , United Mine Services acquired Stewart Contracting and retained Mr. Stewart as president and chief executive officer. Mr. Stewart was elected to the board of directors as a result of his years of experience in mining, specifically in the sector of junior exploration stage companies and his understanding of the business risks associated with junior mining companies and the mining sector as a whole.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $278,814 - 03/14/2018
- Authorized: 100,000,000 - 10/15/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 13,940,683 - 09/08/2016
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: IDAH)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: IDAH)
More to come on (OTC: IDAH)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in IDAH is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of IDAH and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of IDAH. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/