Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Italian Food & Beverage Corp (OTC: IFBC)
Italian Food amp Beverage Corp. establishes and develops brands committed to fulfill customer needs throughout the world while providing the finest experiences based on the Italian wine and food culture. IFBC operates as an importer, exporter, merchant, distributor and dealer of fine wine and food products. The Company and its subsidiaries have established wholesale distribution headquarters, offices and warehouses in several countries including Italy, Singapore, and the UK.
- Candido Luzzi / CEO
- Lorenzo Buffi / President
- Mr. Buffi has served as the President of Justwine SpA since the time of its formation in . From through , Mr. Buffi was an area manager and financial advisor to many other companies and banks located in Italy, where he was responsible for managing private clients, customer management, and financial trading.
- Danilo Lauri / COO, Europe
- Mr. Danilo serves as the Company s Secretary. Mr. Danilo also serves as the general manager of Justwine SpA since . As the general Manager of Justwine SpA, Mr. Danilo is responsible for sales and marketing, client management, directing online sales, training of employees, organizing wine and food events, and director of purchasing of products. From to , Ms. Danilo served as the director of sales for Justwine Food and Italy. From to , Ms. Danilo worked as a sales manager at Fideuram Bank in Rome, Italy. Mr. Danilo attended Diploma Technical institute and st Leonardo Murialdo, Albano Laziale, Rome, Italy from .
- Vincenzo Ventola / Acting CFO
- Mr. Ventola serves as the Company s treasurer. Mr. Ventola has also served as the CFO and financial controller of Justwine, SpA since its formation in . Mr. Ventola received his degree in accounting from st Matteucci in Rome, Italy in
- Andrea Di Gregorio / EVP, Financial and Strategic Planning
- Mr. Andrea serves as the Company s Vice President. Mr. Di Gregorio also serves: as the CEO of Just Wine Spa, as the CEO of Just Wine Far East PTE LTD, as the CEO of Just Wine FKT, as the CEO of Just Wine GMBH. From to Ms. Andrea worked as Sales Manager at Lion Asset Management in Europe. From to as Financial Planner at Banca Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze. From to as Financial Planner at CortalConsors in Rome From to as Consultant at Area Banca Spa in Rome Ms Andrea attended University degree in Business Statistics, La Sapienza University, Rome
- Marcello Falcinelli / Assistant Vice President
- Lai Chan Foo / Director, Inv. Rel.
- Paolo Piselli / Director, Tech.
- Adriano Del Vescovo / Admin. Officer
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $5,926,791 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 2,950,000,000 - 02/08/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 926,061,134 - 02/08/2018
- Float: 311,349,467 - 03/31/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: IFBC)
|Supplemental Information - Supplemental Information|
|Filing Type: Supplemental Information - Supplemental Information||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 15 2017|
|Quarterly Report - Quarterly Report|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Quarterly Report||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 12 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: IFBC)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: IFBC)
More to come on (OTC: IFBC)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in IFBC is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of IFBC and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of IFBC. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/