Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Cover Mode
About Imperial Plantation Corporation (OTC: IMPC)
Imperial Plantation Corporation is becoming an integrated biotechnological plantation company, providing sustainable value to our stakeholders through quality plantation management.
- Phone: 4803390181
- Por Lip Chye / CEO, CFO, Treasurer
- W. Scott Lawler / Securities Counsel
- James B. Parsons / Securities Counsel
- On May , , Mr. Parsons was appointed to the Board. Mr. Parsons is Managing Partner of Parsons/Burnett/Bjordahl/Hume, LLP, a law firm with offices in Bellevue and Spokane, Washington. He has been in practice for years, emphasizing securities, both public and private, and general corporate law. Mr. Parsons is a member of the Washington State Bar Association Securities Law Committee of the Business Law Section, and past Chair of the Northwest Securities Law Institute. He served as past President and member of the Board of Eastside Legal Assistance Program, serving the legal needs of low income citizens. He is a graduate of the University of Puget Sound and Lewis and Clark Law School, where he served on the Moot Court Board.
- Por Lip Chye /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $516,800 - 05/11/2018
- Authorized: 5,000,000,000 - 04/08/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 32,300,000 - 12/21/2015
- Float: 1,549,970 - 03/16/2015
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: IMPC)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: IMPC)
More to come on (OTC: IMPC)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in IMPC is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of IMPC and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of IMPC. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/