Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
About Life Stem Genetics Inc. (OTC: LIFS)
About Life Stem Genetics Life Stem Genetics LISF is a progressive health care company that focuses on healing with a patient s own Stem Cells. Stem Cells for years have been known to heal a variety of ailments successfully and now it is being offered as an efficient and painless way to treat many different illnesses ranging from orthopedic Injuries, neurological disorders such as Parkinson s, and Alzheimer s, Cancer, Plastic Surgery, Age Management, Arthritis, Diabetes, Cardiology, COPD, MS, Urology, and many more. Stem Cell Therapy and LISF s proprietary techniques have experienced some of the best results in the industry, helping to repair or re program damaged or diseased tissues and organs. LSG s stem cell specialist has performed thousands of stem cell treatments, including the top names in PGA golf, NFL football, NBA basketball, and Major League Baseball. LSG will offer their proprietary treatments through a series of affiliate doctors, and medical clinics, with affiliated clinics so far. LSG s mission is to create a solid comprehensive approach to the treatment and maintenance of diseases and to break free from the medical insurance world by tapping into an affordable private pay sector delivering exceptional healthcare free from the medical insurance maze.
- Gloria Simov / President, CEO
- Heather Sharp / CFO
- Vino Padayachee / Chairman
- Dr. Padayachee began his medical career in South Africa, where he obtained his medical degree from the University of Natal, South Africa. After graduating, he worked in teaching hospitals attached to the university, where he developed a broad range of expertise, including pediatrics, surgery and trauma, and obstetrics, and he received special training in cardiology. During that time, he managed a coronary care unit and obtained a diploma in anestheiology. In , Dr. Padayachee moved to Canada, along with his wife, Dr. Diane Naidu, to settle in Estevan, Saskatchewan, where he practiced as a general practitioner anesthetist. Dr. Padayachee has a keen interest in quality improvement. In response to the increasing prevalence of asthma in southern Saskatchewan, he helped establish an asthma clinic and was also involved with the Heart to Heart Coronary Heart Disease Secondary Prevention Program in Estevan. Dr. Padayachee served as chief of staff of the St. Joseph s Hospital in Estevan, and the Sun Country Health Region. He was also clinical chair for the Health Quality Control Chronic Disease Management Collaborative from to . Dr. Padayachee has been actively involved in the Saskatchewan Medical Association as member of the Representative Authority, the Board of Directors and the executive.
- Gloria Simov /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $4,454 - 03/21/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 10/23/2013
- Issue and Outstanding: 44,537,500 - 10/23/2013
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: LIFS)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: LIFS)
More to come on (OTC: LIFS)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in LIFS is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of LIFS and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of LIFS. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/