Recent News from (OTC: LMRMF)
| Graphite Miners News For The Month Of August 2018|
|Welcome to the August edition of the graphite miners news. August saw graphite prices mostly unchanged. Graphite spot and contract price news During August China graphite flake-194 EXW spot prices were down 0.68 %, and are down 2.37% over the past year. Source : Northern Graphite ...|
| Date: August, 28 2018 14:11|
| Lomiko's Provides SHD Smart Home Update|
|Lomiko Metals Inc. (“Lomiko”) (TSX-V: LMR, OTC: LMRMF, FSE: DH8C) and SHD Smart Home Devices www.shddevices.com have been working diligently to bring Smart Home products to the market. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: July, 30 2018 13:30|
| Graphite Miners News For The Month Of July 2018|
|Welcome to the July edition of the graphite miners news. July saw some renewed interest in the graphite sector, as experts highlighted the need for graphite to supply the coming EV surge. Graphite spot and contract price news During July China graphite flake-194 EXW spot prices were down...|
| Date: July, 28 2018 10:37|
| A Review Of The North American EV Metal Miners|
|This article was first published on Trend Investing on May 4; therefore all data is as of that date. In this article my goal is to present a fairly comprehensive overview of all the main North American (US and Canadian) primary listed EV metal miners. I will follow in the next article with...|
| Date: July, 03 2018 06:54|
| Graphite Miners News For The Month Of June 2018|
|Welcome to the June edition of the graphite miners news. Graphite spot and contract price news During June China graphite flake-194 EXW spot prices were down 1.16 %, and are up 4.62% over the past year. Source : Northern Graphite (early 2018) Natural graphite price history So...|
| Date: June, 28 2018 07:56|
| Graphite Miners News For The Month Of May 2018|
|Welcome to the May edition of the graphite miners news. Graphite spot and contract price news During May China graphite flake-194 EXW spot prices were up 0.81 %, and are up 9.78% over the past year. Source : Northern Graphite (early 2018) Natural graphite price history Source:...|
| Date: May, 30 2018 12:09|
| Graphite Miners News For The Month Of April 2018|
|Welcome to the April edition of the graphite miners news. This month's highlight was the official opening of Syrah Resources Balama Graphite operation in Mozambique. Graphite spot and contract price news During April China graphite flake-194 EXW spot prices were down 0.16 %, and are up ...|
| Date: April, 29 2018 00:20|
| Lomiko Retains Market-Making Services|
|Lomiko Metals Inc. (“Lomiko”) (TSX-V: LMR, OTC: LMRMF, FSE: DH8C) has, subject to regulatory approval, retained Venture Liquidity Providers Inc. (VLP) to initiate its market-making service to provide assistance in maintaining an orderly trading market for the common shares of t...|
|Source: Business Wire|
| Date: April, 24 2018 09:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on LMRMF.
About Lomiko Metals Inc. (OTC: LMRMF)
Lomiko Metals is focused on the exploration and development of minerals for the new green economy and also has a interest in Lomiko Technologies Inc., an investor in Smart Home Devices, Cryptocurrency Mining and graphene technology. The Company is a reporting issuer and an exchange issuer under the Securities Act of British Columbia and Alberta and, as such, is required to make a filing on a continuous basis there under. Such material is available for inspection at www.sedar.com. The common shares are listed and posted for trading on the TSX Venture Exchange. Lomiko Metals Inc. is a Canada based, exploration stage company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of resource properties that contain minerals for the new green economy. Its mineral properties include the La Loutre, Lac Des Iles, Quatre Milles Graphite Properties and the Vines Lake property which all have had major mineral discoveries. It s wholly owned subsidiary Lomiko Technologies Inc. owns of Promethieus Cryptocurrency Mining, . of SHD Smart Home Devices, of Graphene ESD Corp.
- A. Paul S. Gill / CEO
- I am involved in the planning and implementation phases of creating new businesses and restructuring organizations. In the public markets, am currently the CEO of Lomiko Metals TSXV: LMR , CEO of Lomiko Technologies and Director of Graphene ESD. Through AJS Management, I also provide advice to private companies. Until October , I was heavily involved in the dynamic growth stage of Norsemont Mining, which the company grew from a market capitalization of m to market capitalization. During my tenure with Norsemont Mining, Serving as vicepresident of business development, as well as the director, President, and CEO, CFO, and the Corporate Secretary was challenging and rewarding. In , Norsemont was bought by HudBay Minerals for Million and the core property, Constancia, is an operating , tonne per day coppermolybdenum mine with an estimated net value of billion. My latest work has been to spearheading investment activities under Lomiko Technologies into Promethieus Cryptocurrency Mining, Graphene ESD and Smart Home Devices Ltd, an IoT electronics manufacturer.
- Jacqueline M. Michael / CFO
- Jacqueline Michael has over years of financial and administrative experience. In , Michael cofounded the Conac Group, a software development company for construction management, where she acted as president and CEO. In , Michael was successful in taking the company public on the TSX Venture Exchange formerly the CDNX and helped raise over m in private placement financings. Michael has acted as the president and chief executive officer of public companies for over ten years.
- Julius Galik / Independent Director
- During the past years, Mr. Galik has been instrumental in the development and financing of various small capitalized companies, both private and public. A business man and a former financial advisor with PFSL Investments and WFG, Mr. Galik has been Mutual Fund Licensed since . He served as a director of Dorex Minerals Inc. DOX between , and as the company s president and CEO from to present. Since , Mr. Galik has also sat on the Board of Directors for Lomiko Metals Inc. LMR . He has been involved in startup situations within the mining exploration industry in Western Canada since , and brings to the Board solid mediation and negotiation skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, leadership, and many years of financial experience.
- Brian Gusko / Independent Director
- Mr. Gusko has significant public company and international business experience. He is the CFO of Vodis Pharmaceuticals. Years ago he was a research associate with the U.S. Department of Commerce at an embassy posting. His international experience includes working in Corporate Planning with a Mitsubishi Group company in Tokyo, Product Management at a Vodafone spinoff in the Netherlands, and being Managing Director of Palm South Africa s wireless subsidiary. Mr. Gusko received a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from Carleton University, and an MBA from the University of Calgary . He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Emergent Waste Solutions and Newnote Financial Corp.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $3,248,579 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 100,000,000 - 07/31/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 38,218,572 - 01/31/2018
- Float: 10,580,000 - 03/02/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: LMRMF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: LMRMF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: LMRMF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: LMRMF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in LMRMF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of LMRMF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of LMRMF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/