Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Mongolia Holdings, Inc. (OTC: MNHD)
Mongolia Holdings, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary Mongolia Equipment Rental Corporation, is the Hertz Equipment Rental franchisee for Mongolia. This exclusive franchise allows the Company to operate a business of renting, selling, and maintaining equipment for use in construction, mining, materials handling, commercial, and industrial activities in Mongolia under the unique plan and system of Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation and Hertz Equipment Rental System.
- Gary Kucher / CEO
- Mr. Kucher was appointed to the Board of Directors of Mongolia Holdings, Inc. on April , , was elected President on April , and promoted to CEO during the first quarter of . Mr. Kucher is a seasoned executive with numerous appointments, directorships and consulting roles with both public and private companies in a variety of industries and business sectors. Mr. Kucher has a strong background in investment banking having held securities licenses, Series and Series . He has provided consulting for business acquisitions and other commercial finance transactions to financial and strategic buyers, stock offerings, spinoffs, leveraged buyouts and jointventure arrangements. Mr. Kucher has sourced and executed M amp A deals for leading technology companies and selected venture investments. He has also advised banking, insurance, finance and investment banking companies on M amp A and equity deals. Mr. Kucher is cofounder of the Mongolia Fund and serves as its Senior Managing Director. From to , Mr. Kucher has served as Managing Director of MB amp A Capital, Beverly Hills, California, an international business advisory. Between and Mr. Kucher was CEO of Branded Media Corporation, a New York City based media and advertising holding Company and Chairman of the Board of its wholly owned subsidiary Executive Media Network, which sells advertising to Fortune clients deploying ads in airport executive lounges throughout the U.S. and Europe.
- Bradley Siniscalchi / President
- Mr. Siniscalchi worked at Hertz Equipment Rental from to in a variety of roles, culminating as Division Manager of Franchise Operations from , where he became familiar with Mongolia Holdings large equipment rental opportunity to service the next phase of growth in the construction sector of Mongolia. His career at Hertz Equipment Rental began as a sales coordinator before progressing to Branch Manager and Regional Operations Manager, a role he successfully fulfilled for years. In addition to his intimate knowledge and expertise in the deployment of Hertz Equipment Rental operations and systems, he is a highly qualified sales and operational leader with expertise in all aspects of business administration, including business development, P amp L responsibility, fleet management, cost controls and LEAN practices. Mr. Siniscalchi has handson experience in all aspects of equipment rental and in overseeing multiple business units in seven US states.
- Jeffrey Leach / COO
- Tadd McKenzie / CFO
- Mr. Tadd McKenzie has over fifteen years of experience in the accounting field. He has worked with Berti Spechler Sarmiento McKay amp Company, LLP in Santa Barbara as a CPA, Client Manager and Tax Professional since . Mr. McKenzie prepares financial statements for high net worth individuals and corporations and partnerships in a wide array of industries. Additionally, he reviews tax returns, provides tax planning, compliance and bookkeeping services. Mr. McKenzie also served as a Controller at Sirigen, Inc. where he designed internal systems, strengthened controls and successfully implanted and maintained an internal accounting system he designed. Mr. McKenzie is an excellent problemsolver with an impressive ability to manage large, highlycomplex projects. He is a trusted mentor, teambuilder and motivator who moves fluidly between executive, professional and support positions.
- Michael Telford / EVP
- Michael Telford has served as Executive Vice President of Mongolia Holdings, Inc. since August st . Mr. Telford also serves as Portfolio Manager for the Mongolia Fund. He has an uncommon breadth of finance experience, gained from performing various analytical and managerial rolessuch as credit analyst, project finance consultant, financial operations supervisor, and capital markets specialist. He has been employed by or on behalf of principal investors, consultancies, entrepreneurial ventures, nonprofits, large corporations, investment banks, and institutional fixed income trading operations and served on the board of a national foundation. Michael s experience on the buyside and sellside of transactions is further benefited by the client perspective he gained as Chief Financial Officer of three companies, including two startups, in sectors spanning technology, telecommunications, and transportation/logistics. As Managing Partner of HaldaneFrontier, Michael provided financial modeling, investment analysis, corporate strategy, and strategic planning for Crowdfunder, Iraq Middle Market Development Foundation, and Layer Communications, among others. Previous to these consulting assignments, Michael was CFO of Paratus Worldwide, a startup transportation company operating in Iraq. Michael s work as a financier and corporate financial advisor with Interlink Capital Strategies, Capital Link, and Delphos International focused on raising and deploying funding from bilateral/multilateral development organizations and private sources of capital. Early in his career, Michael was a securities analyst, portfolio manager and fixed income trader for firms such as CSquared Investment Group and Masterson Moreland Sauer Whisman.
- Mike Ussery / Chairman
- Since , former U.S. Ambassador Michael Ussery has led major investments and other business development and humanitarian projects in East Europe, the MidEast, East Asia, and the Caribbean. He serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Mongolia Holdings, Inc and is a cofounder of the Mongolia Fund. Over the past years, Ussery has served as an international advisor to eight governments and more than corporations and nonprofit organizations. Mr. Ussery is a founder of eight companies and four nonprofit organizations, and he has led the planning creating American universities in developing countries. In the U.S., Mr. Ussery serves on the Board of Directors of Safi Apparel and Reviresco Corporation. He is Chairman of the Advisory Board of CalErin Group Investment Fund and on the advisory boards of Pax Mondial. Previously he served on the Board of Directors of Terocelo Telecommunications, D Sal Inc., Safe Security and Dignity Products. Mr. Ussery has been a cofounder and active partner of InfoMed Bulgaria, Medica Bulgaria, Netcare Bulgaria, and Balkan Land. He presently advises include Cold Brook Capital and General Dynamics. Previously, he was appointed by the Governor of Virginia as Commissioner of the Vint Hill Economic Development Authority and was cofounder and Advisory Chairman of the Romania Moldova Direct Fund. Mr. Ussery was a pro bono spokesman for the U.S. Committee on Refugees amp Immigration campaign to end the global practice of warehousing refugees. He was opening speaker at the th annual Beijing Forum on international development. In international education, Mr. Ussery is Chairman and President of the Council for American Universities Abroad, presently planning universities in Mongolia, Albania and Romania, and assisting universities overseas and education ministries.
- Roy Tashi OAM / Roy Raphael Tashi is serves as a member of the Board of Directors of Mongolia Holdings, Inc. He is also cofounder of the Mongolia Fund and serves as its Executive Director. He has extensive experience in establishing, building and developing a variety of businesses in various sectors including manufacturing, distribution, importing, exporting and trading. He has focused on private equity investments where he added value as a director or serving on the advisory board assisting in developing strategy and overseeing the drive for growth. He has been involved in both private and public companies and continues to serve as a director on a number of companies. Mr Tashi has also been involved in property development in Australia and the United States of America. Whilst based in Australia, his experience extends to Asia, Europe and the United States. Mr Tashi served as Executive Chairman of Genevabased Helvetica Wealth Management Partner s Australian subsidiary and was on the Advisory Board of the Geneva based parent company. Helvetica s investment product range included traditional longonly funds, funds of hedge funds, thematic funds and real estate investments with total funds under management peaking at over . billion. Mr Tashi has been active in business for over years and has been involved in communal notforprofit organizations for over years. He was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia OAM for services to the community specifically in Aged Care and Education.
- Allen Andersen / Allen brings over years of experience residing and conducting business in Asia to the Board. He has a track record that includes a background in every APAC nation, with a focus on China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mongolia, having lived in Ulaanbaatar from to . Since , Allen has served as Managing Director and Founding Partner of Peace Field Limited, a financial, strategic and operational advisory group in Hong Kong. As a former Managing Director with Sun Hung Kai Properties Direct Investments Ltd. and with PAMA Group, Allen is deeply experienced with the private equity world in Asia. Most recently, he served as Managing Director of the Hong Kong office of Portfolio Advisors, a prominent private equity fund of funds manager and financial advisory firm. Allen has served as a board member of a number of private and public companies in the US NYSE and NASDAQ , Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Singapore, and Korea. Allen began his career with six years at General Mills and twelve years with Continental Grain Company, including managing their Asian industrial businesses. He has served as a manager, director, and / or investor in over thirty companies across many industries in China since . Allen has a bachelor s degree with majors in Accounting and Chinese from Brigham Young University and an MBA from the Harvard Business School. Allen is a fluent Mandarin speaker and resides in Hong Kong.
- Gary Kucher / Mr. Kucher was appointed to the Board of Directors of Mongolia Holdings, Inc. on April , , was elected President on April , and promoted to CEO during the first quarter of . Mr. Kucher is a seasoned executive with numerous appointments, directorships and consulting roles with both public and private companies in a variety of industries and business sectors. Mr. Kucher has a strong background in investment banking having held securities licenses, Series and Series . He has provided consulting for business acquisitions and other commercial finance transactions to financial and strategic buyers, stock offerings, spinoffs, leveraged buyouts and jointventure arrangements. Mr. Kucher has sourced and executed M amp A deals for leading technology companies and selected venture investments. He has also advised banking, insurance, finance and investment banking companies on M amp A and equity deals. Mr. Kucher is cofounder of the Mongolia Fund and serves as its Senior Managing Director. From to , Mr. Kucher has served as Managing Director of MB amp A Capital, Beverly Hills, California, an international business advisory. Between and Mr. Kucher was CEO of Branded Media Corporation, a New York City based media and advertising holding Company and Chairman of the Board of its wholly owned subsidiary Executive Media Network, which sells advertising to Fortune clients deploying ads in airport executive lounges throughout the U.S. and Europe.
- Lewis Marks / Mr. Marks has lived and worked in Asia for years with a residence and business operations in Mongolia for most of the last . He currently serves as a Director of CWT Mongolia, importing diesel into Mongolia from Russia is a shareholder of Bayandari LLC, a Mongolian agriculture company focused on wheat production from approximately , hectares outside of Ulaanbaatar and is a Director of Tsast Impex LLC, the second largest construction company in Mongolia. Mr Marks also serves as Member of the Board of Directors of the LIM Japan Fund, a role he s had since . From to he was with Marc Rich amp Co. AG purchased by Glencore International AG in and remained with Glencore International AG from to , where part of his responsibilities included selling Mongolian copper into China. Prior to that, from until , he practiced law at Yanagida amp Nomura in Tokyo, Japan formerly Yanagida amp Sakuragi . Mr. Marks earned his Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service at the School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. and his Juris Doctor from the School of Law, State University of New York at Buffalo. He speaks Mongolian, Japanese, German, English and Mandarin.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $181,088 - 03/13/2018
- Authorized: 200,000,000 - 03/03/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 16,462,553 - 08/12/2015
- Float: 6,790,511 - 06/25/2013
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: MNHD)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: MNHD)
More to come on (OTC: MNHD)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MNHD is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MNHD and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MNHD. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/