Recent News from (OTC: MRVSY)
|BRF's Third Quarter Had A Few Positives|
|Brazil’s BRF SA ( BRFS ) is only just starting its turnaround process, so investors shouldn’t expect quick fixes or huge improvements in financial results right away. Likewise, I wouldn’t get too concerned about near-term challenges like a currency-driven jump in the deb...|
|Date: November, 15 2018 12:20|
|Minerva (MRVSY) Athena Foods IPO - Slideshow|
|The following slide deck was published by Minerva S.A. ADR in conjunction with this Read more ...|
|Date: September, 12 2018 13:01|
|Minerva S.A. ADR 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Minerva S.A. ADR in conjunction with their 2018 Q2 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: August, 10 2018 03:37|
|BRF SA Finally Catches A Break|
|“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.” - Ian Fleming Between rising costs, weakening positions in once-key markets, a scandal that has closed off the EU market, and a general sense of operational disarray, BRF SA ( BRFS ) has continued to s...|
|Date: June, 15 2018 15:09|
|Morgan Stanley chews on LatAm food stocks|
|Morgan Stanley dives into the Latin America food and beverage sector this morning with three new ratings. More news on: JBS Foods Inc, Minerva S.A., Minerva S.A. ADR, Consumer stocks news, Read more ...|
|Date: May, 29 2018 09:48|
|Nasdaq Welcomes Cielo S.A. to the Nasdaq International Designation|
|NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) today announced that Cielo S.A. (BVMF:CIEL3) (OTC:CIOXY) (Nasdaq:CIOXY), a tech retail services company, leading the electronic payments sector in Latin America as one of the top 10 Brazilian corporations in terms of mar...|
|Date: January, 22 2018 09:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Minerva S.A. (OTC: MRVSY)
Minerva Foods is one of the leading producers and sellers of beef, leather, live cattle exports and cattle byproducts in South America, and Brazil s second largest exporter in the industry in terms of gross sales revenue, exporting to over countries, with operations also in the beef, pork and poultry processing segments. On December , , the Company had a daily slaughtering capacity of , head of cattle and daily beef deboning capacity equivalent to , head of cattle. With a presence in the states of Sao Paulo, Rondonia, Goias, Tocantins, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul and Minas Gerais, as well as in Paraguay, Uruguay and Colombia. Minerva operates slaughter and deboning plants, one processing unit and distribution centers.
- Fernando Galletti de Queiroz / CEO
- Mr. Fernando Galletti joined Minerva in as Chief Commercial Officer and has been the Company s Chief Executive Officer since May . Before joining Minerva, he served as a trader with Cargill Agricola S.A., a closedcapital company which produces and sells food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services internationally, between and . He was also an intern at Cotia Tradings S.A., between and , a closedcapital company operating in the international logistics segment. Mr. Galleti holds a bachelor s degree in Business Administration from Escola de Administrao de Empresas de Sio Paulo of Fundacao Getulio Vargas FGV .
- Frederico Alcantara de Queiroz / Executive Director
- Mr. Alcantara de Queiroz holds a degree in business administration and an MBA in Corporate Management and Finance from the Getulio Vargas Foundation, as well as has extension training in business negotiation and foreign trade. He started his career in the financial market in . In , he acted as executive officer in an agribusiness company, joining Grupo Minerva to work with live cattle exports in . Currently he is the director of Other Business Segments at Minerva S.A.
- Edison Ticle Andrade Melo e Souza Fo. / CFO
- Edison began his career in at Banco Pactual. He also worked at Constellation Asset Management at Black River Gestao de Investimentos Cargill and in Banco Safra s Treasury Department, where he was head trader. Since February , he has held the position of director of corporate treasury at Minerva S.A. In , he also took office as the chief financial officer in charge of cashflow management, proprietary investments, financial risk and funding. He is also responsible for treasury operations in the fixedincome, derivatives and commodities futures markets.
- Luis Ricardo Alvez Luz / CCO
- Luis began his career in at Minerva, where he worked in several departments, including the Costs, PCP, International Logistics, Industrial Management and, most recently, Supply Chain Departments. Between August and December , he worked at Perdigao as the general director of the Beef Division. In January , he returned to Minerva as director of the supply chain and, since October , he has served as director of sales in charge of both domestic sales and exports.
- Edivar Vilela de Queiroz / Chairman
- Mr. Edivar de Queiroz has been a member of the board of directors since May , . He serves as the president of the Beef Industry Syndicate of the State of Sao Paulo Sindicato das Industrias Frigorificas do Estado de Sao Paulo , or SINDFRIO, and has also served as the president of ABIEC. Mr. Edivar de Queiroz holds a law degree from Faculdade Municipal de Franca.
- Abdullah Ali Aldubaikhi / Vice Chairman
- Mr. Abdullah Ali Aldubaikhi is graduated in Electric Engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals of Saudi Arabia and has an Executive MBA degree from University of Oxford, United Kingdom. He holds the position of Chief Executive Officer CEO of Saudi Agriculture amp Livestock Investment Company SALIC , a company specialized in agribusiness investments, being also President of the Board of Directors of SALIC UK, a whollyowned subsidiary of SALIC, as well as President of the Board of Directors and CEO of SALIC Canada, a whollyowned subsidiary of SALIC operating in Canada, and member of the Board of Directors of Continental Farmers Group CFG , a diversified agricultural producer, with agricultural operations at Poland Northern region and Western Ukraine and also of United Farmers Holding Company, a jointventure owned by SALIC and two Saudi companies of private sector, having as purpose the exploration of investment opportunities in agribusiness of G Global Grain Group, a jointventure owned by SALIC Canada and Bunge Canada Limited of G Canada Ltd., a company having as purpose investing in the grain agricultural industry in Canada and Abdullah Abdulghani and Bros. Co. Qatar, a distributor company of Toyota and Lexus vehicles of Bank Alkhair B.S.C. c . Bahrain, an Islamic international bank and Savola Food Saudi Arabia, a multinational food group. In addition, Mr. Abdullah Ali Aldubaikhi is member of Australian Arab Business Council.
- Antonio Vilela de Queiroz / Vice Chairman
- Mr. Antonio de Queiroz has been a member of the board of directors since May , . He is the owner of Expresso Barretos Ltda. since and of Agropecuaria Vilela de Queiroz since , and also develops agricultural and cattle raising business activities.
- Abdulaziz Saleh AlRebdi / Director
- Mr. Abdulaziz Saleh AlRebdi holds a degree in Industrial Management from the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, in Saudi Arabia. He is currently a Board member of Saudi Agriculture amp Livestock Investment Company SALIC and President of ASR Consulting, a company headquartered in Saudi Arabia with a focus on finance consulting, including access to financing, restructuring, merger and acquisition, as well as development of projects for the petrochemical, oil refinery, mining and construction material manufacturing industries. For three years, he held the position of General Manager at NADEC, a company headquartered in Saudi Arabia with a focus on the production of dairy products, being responsible for the company s restructuring project, which aimed to make it more competitive on the market. This project included the introduction of business resource planning for all manufacturing operations, finances, marketing and sales, restructuring operations around strategic business units, the company relaunching with a new logo and renewed packaging, diversifying the company s sales by introducing new nontraditional products. None of the companies/institutions above, except for SALIC, are part of the Company s economic group, or are controlled by a shareholder of the Company who holds, directly or indirectly, interest equal to or higher than of the same class or type of security issued by the Company.
- Alexandre Lehoz Mendonca de Barros / Director
- Mr. Barroz holds a degree in agricultural engineering from ESALQ/USP and a PhD in applied economics from the same university . He began teaching Macroeconomics, Economic Development and Agricultural Economics at ESALQ/USP s Department of Economics, Business Administration and Sociology in . He has been teaching Agricultural Economics at the Get lio Vargas Foundation since . A former member of the Board of Directors of Fosfertil, and a sitting member of the Board of Directors of the Schoenmaker/Terra Viva Group and the Otavio Lage Group, Mr. Barros is also a member of the Outside Advisory Committee of the Farming Division of the Brazilian Agricultural Research Company in the Southwest region EMBRAPA Pecuaria Sudeste . He is a member of the Senior Agribusiness Council of the Federation of Industries of the State of Sio Paulo FIESP and an advising partner at MB Agro and Ruralcon Consultoria in Agricultural Management.
- Dorival Antonio Bianchi / Director
- Mr. Bianchi is an economist from the University of Sio Paulo. He worked as executive officer at Telecel Telecomunicanes Ltda and Fashion Mall S.A. . He has served on the Boards of several organizations including Banco Mercantil de Sio Paulo , Net Servicos de Comunicacio , Sadia , BES Investimento do Brasil and Semp Toshiba Amazonas S.A. . He represented Bradesco on the executive board of Visa International . Between and , he served in the Bradesco group as executive officer of Bradesco S.A. Corretora de Valores Imobiliarios and as Board member of Banco Bradesco and Bradesplan Participates S.A. .
- Salman Abdulrahman Binseaid / Director
- Mr. Salman Abdulrahman Binseaidan has a degree in Industrial Management from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals of Saudi Arabia and a master s degree in International Business from the University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom. During the last five years, he has been with SALIC, and currently holds the position of Investment VicePresident of Saudi Agriculture amp Livestock Investment Company SALIC . Previously to SALIC, Mr. Salman Abdulrahman Binseaidan occupied executive and management positions with governmental bodies and companies in Saudi Arabia, including King Abdullah City for Atomic and Renewable Energy K.A.CARE , established with the purpose of creating a sustainable future for Saudi Arabia, developing alternative energy sources, Saudi Industrial Development Fund SIDF , a fund for short and medium term loans oriented to private industrial projects, providing administrative, financial, technical and marketing assistance, with the purpose of increasing the industrial base of region in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Industrialization amp Energy Services Company TAQA , a company that seeks to identify, evaluate and develop projects, and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation SABIC , a diversified manufacturing company, which is active in production/transformation of chemicals, industrial polymers, fertilizers and metals, being one of largest public companies in Saudi Arabia.
- Sergio Carvalho Mandim Fons / Director
- O Sr. Sergio Carvalho Mandim Fonseca Engenheiro de Produ o graduado pela Escola Polit cnica da USP. Especializouse atrav s do curso de Administra o Estrat gica de Vendas na Universidade de Berkeley, Calif rnia, EUA. e do Programa de Gest o Avan ada PGA na FDC/INSEAD. Foi CEO da BRF S.A de setembro de a abril de . Tamb m foi Vice Presidente Brasil na Sadia S.A. de a . Entre e foi Diretor de Planejamentos, Vendas e BU da Martins Com rcio e Distribui o. J foi membro do Conselho de Administra o da Minerva, assim como de outras empresas tais como Excelcior Alimentos, Rio Grande do Sul, Start Qu mica e ACIUB, em Uberl ndia MG, entre outras, e tamb m atuou como Consultor em Gest o de a .
- Luiz Claudio Fontes / Director
- Mr. Luiz Claudio Fontes holds a degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Mackenzie University, as well as an MBA in Management and Controllership. He is the Managing Partner of Grupo Fontes Auditoria e Consultoria associated with RSM International , with years of experience in auditing, of them as a partner. He has audited major business groups such as Petrobr s, CocaCola, Chevrolet, Fiat, Ford, Volkswagen, Bradesco, Banco do Brasil and BNDES. He has served as the president of the Brazilian Institute of Independent Auditors IBRACON , the National Association of Finance and Accounting Executives ANEFAC and as a member of the Consultative Committee of the CVM. He was the coauthor of the book A Commentary on Corporate Laws with professor and lawyer Modesto Carvalhosa.
- Jose Luiz Rego Glaser / Director
- Mr. Glaser Jose joined Noble in August and holds a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from FGV Fundacao Getulio Vargas and a Master degree from Stanford University, Food Research Institute, USA.He brings over years of grains and softs trading, asset management, business development and business management experience, gained primarily at Cargill, where he managed large operations in Switzerland, USA and Brazil. He started his career at SKF Ball Bearings and worked at Madebras, before joining Cargill, where he worked for the last years.His last role at Cargill was General Manager Grains and Oilseeds Supply Chain.
- Luiz Manoel Gomes Junior / Director
- Mr. Gomes Junior has a bachelor s degree in Legal and Social Sciences from Universidade de Ribeir o Preto UNAERP. He specialized in Corporate Law, and earned a master s and a doctoral degree in Law from Pontif cia Universidade Cat lica de S o Paulo PUC/SP. Today he teaches at several universities, including PUC/SP. Previously, Mr. Gomes Junior served as an advisor to the Ministry of Justice and Coordinator of the Ethics and Discipline Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association OAB . He is a member of the Editorial Board of Revista de Processo and Revista de Direito Privado Editora dos Tribunais RT and serves as Assessor of the Undergraduate Law Programs of the An sio Teixeira Institute for Educational Studies and Research INEP/MEC. He has worked at OAB since , when he started as Regional Coordinator of the Bar Exam of the Barretos th Subsection. Between and he served as consultant for the United Nations Development Programme UNDP .
- Ibar Vilela de Queiroz / Director
- Mr. Ibar de Queiroz has been a member of the board since May , . He is the owner of Auto Posto S o Domingos and also develops agricultural and cattle raising business activities
- Roberto Rodrigues / Director
- Mr. Roberto Rodrigues earned a bachelor s degree in Agricultural Engineering from the Higher School of Agriculture Luiz de Queiroz ESALQUSP in . He received a degree Honoris Causa from the University of the State of Sio Paulo Julio de Mesquita Filho UNESP in , after concluding Rural Management programs. Mr. Roberto Rodrigues began teaching at UNESP in . He served as the Minister of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply in Brazil from January through June . He has been a member of the Advisory Council of the Organization of Cooperatives of the State of Sio Paulo OCESP since . He also held the position of Chairman of the Agribusiness Board of the Federation of Industries of the State of Sio Paulo COSAG FIESP from to . Since , he has served as the Agribusiness Coordinator of the Sio Paulo School of Economics of the Getlio Vargas Foundation FGV.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $623,495,953 - 03/14/2018
- Authorized: 0 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 229,860,259 - 07/20/2017
- Float: 88,968,385 - 06/30/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: MRVSY)
|Quarterly Report - Quarterly Financial Information 3Q17|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Quarterly Financial Information 3Q17||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: December, 14 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: MRVSY)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: MRVSY)
More to come on (OTC: MRVSY)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MRVSY is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MRVSY and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MRVSY. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/