Recent News from (OTC: MSRT)
| MassRoots: A Cannabis Company That Flew Too Close To The Sun|
|The title of an Inc. article published the morning of April 14, 2015, triumphantly read, " MassRoots Becomes the Biggest Hit in The Marijuana Business ". In writing, Will Yakowicz chronicles the history of MassRoots ( MSRT ), embedding interesting excerpts from statements made by its CEO, Isaa...|
| Date: September, 06 2018 08:25|
| Pot stocks perk up premarket|
|Cannabis stocks are showing some life premarket. Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON ) is up 24% on robust volume, Canopy Growth (NYSE: CGC ) is up 7% on increased volume and Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY ) is up 11% on average volume. More news on: Cronos Group, Inc., Ca...|
| Date: September, 05 2018 07:50|
| Citron bearish on Tilray due to valuation; shares up 9%|
|Citron Research, a buyer of pot stock Tilray ( TLRY +9.4% ) up to $45, is now bearish with a fair value target of $26, calling it "by far the most expensive in the space." The stock is currently exchanging hands at $72 up over four-fold from its IPO price of $17. More news on: Tilray, In...|
| Date: September, 04 2018 12:19|
| Profit-taking pressures Tilray, down 4% premarket|
|Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY ) slips 4% premarket on light volume as investors take money off the table after the stock's ~ 160% run-up since touching $24 on August 14. More news on: Tilray, Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, Cronos Group, Inc., Healthcare stocks news, Consumer sto...|
| Date: August, 30 2018 08:09|
| 5 of Today's Biggest Marijuana Stock Losers - Wednesday, August 29th|
|Out of over 200+ marijuana stocks, here are just 5 of the biggest marijuana stock losers in trading on Wednesday, August 29th including CV Sciences, Inc. (OTC:CVSI) and more… Aero Grow International, Inc. (OTC:AERO) Shares of Aero Grow International, Inc. dropped 5.26% on higher ...|
|Source: Daily Marijuana Observer|
| Date: August, 29 2018 16:34|
| Trump's secret war on weed - BuzzFeed|
|The administration's Marijuana Policy Coordination Committee is aiming to combat public support for marijuana and throw a negative spin on state legalization initiatives, writes Dominic Holden. More news on: Tilray, Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, Cronos Group, Inc., Healthcare stock...|
| Date: August, 29 2018 13:51|
| Beverage giants eye Canadian cannabis players|
|The large investment by Constellation Brands ( STZ +1.1% ) in Canopy Growth Corp. ( CGC +3.8% ) is still reverberating around the beverage industry as some of the larger names scramble to keep up. More news on: Constellation Brands, Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, Anheuser-Busch InB...|
| Date: August, 29 2018 10:42|
| Diageo eyeing cannabis-infused beverages|
|Bloomberg reports that top alcohol producer Diageo Plc (NYSE: DEO ), aiming to boost growth and fend off competitors, is in discussions with at least three major Canadian producers to add cannabis-infused beverages to its portfolio. More news on: Diageo plc, Molson Coors Brewing Company,...|
| Date: August, 24 2018 07:26|
| 5 of Today's Biggest Marijuana Stock Gainers - Thursday, August 23rd|
|Out of over 200+ marijuana stocks , here are 5 of the biggest marijuana stock winners in trading on Thursday, August 23rd including Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. (TSXV:XLY) (OTC:CBWTF) and more... Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. (TSXV:XLY) (OTC:CBWTF) Shares of Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. rose 14....|
|Source: Daily Marijuana Observer|
| Date: August, 23 2018 17:35|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on MSRT.
About MassRoots, Inc. (OTC: MSRT)
MassRoots, Inc. is one of the leading technology platforms for the regulated cannabis industry. Powered by more than one million registered users, the Company s mobile apps empower consumers to make educated cannabis purchasing decisions through community driven reviews. Its compliance and point of sale system, MassRoots Retail, enables cannabis related businesses to streamline their retail operations and manage compliance reporting to state regulators. With a significant market share of medical cannabis patients in certain markets and more than , shareholders, the Company believes it is uniquely positioned to best serve the needs of the cannabis industry. For more information, please visit MassRoots.com/Investors and review MassRoots s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Isaac Dietrich / CEO
- Isaac Dietrich is the founder, CEO, Chairman, and largest shareholder of MassRoots, each since our inception. He is responsible for executing our strategic business development. From June to December , Mr. Dietrich was the largest shareholder in RoboCent, Inc., scaling it to millions in revenue before his exit. He also founded Tidewater Campaign Solutions, LLC, a Virginia Beachbased political strategy firm that was retained by more than political campaigns and political action committees from January to December . In April , Mr. Dietrich was a finalist for Peter Thiel s Under Fellowship and was featured in the CNBC documentary Transforming Tomorrow. We believe Mr. Dietrich has the business experience in both scalable technology companies and political strategy to successfully lead the development and growth of the Company.
- Jesus Quintero / CFO, Other
- Jesus Quintero joined MassRoots as its Chief Financial Officer in May . Since January , Mr. Quintero has also served as Brazil Interactive Media s Chief Financial Officer. He has previously served as a financial consultant to several multimillion dollar businesses in Florida. Mr. Quintero has extensive experience in public company reporting and SEC/SOX compliance, and held senior finance positions with Avnet, Inc., Latin Node, Inc., Globetel Communications Corp. and Telefonica of Spain. His prior experience also includes tenure with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte amp Touche. Mr. Quintero earned a B.S. in Accounting from St. John s University and is a certified public accountant. He is fluent in English and Spanish, and conversant in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Charles R. Blum / Director
- Charles R. Blum was appointed on July , to the Board of directors and engaged as the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. In January , Mr. Blum resigned as Chief Executive Officer and continued to serve as President, until stepping down to be replaced by current President Mr. Greggory Bigger in September . Mr. Blum spent years as the President/CEO of the Specialty Equipment Market Association SEMA . SEMA is a trade group representing business members who are actively engaged in the manufacture and distribution of automotive parts and accessories. SEMA produces the world s largest automotive aftermarket Trade Show which is held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Blum led the association as its members grew from a handful of small entrepreneurial companies into an industry membership that sells over billion dollars of product at the retail level annually. Mr. Blum has a proven record of accomplishment as a senior executive and brings a broad knowledge of the automotive aftermarket to the Company. Mr. Blum attended Rutgers University.
- Graham Farrar /
- Cecil Bond Kyte / Director
- Mr. Kyte has served as the Company s Chief Financial Officer since October and Chairman of the Company s board of directors since December . On February , , he was appointed as our Chief Executive Officer. From to , Mr. Kyte served as CEO and Chairman of Save The World Air, Inc., a California based publicly traded energy technology company. Under his stewardship, that company grew from roughly million in market capitalization in to an excess of million by and accessed roughly million in equity based capital. Additionally, having been a pilot for years Mr. Kyte has served as an airline captain and flight instructor whom is recognized and included in the prestigious FAA Airmen Certification database. This database recognizes pilots who have met or exceeded the high educational, licensing and medical standards established by the Federal Aviation Administration. Mr. Kyte also holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting from CSULB.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $36,129,927 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 200,000,000 - 01/31/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 139,121,781 - 12/31/2017
- Float: 72,209,505 - 01/31/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: MSRT)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: MSRT)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: MSRT)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: MSRT)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MSRT is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MSRT and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MSRT. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/