Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Maxcom Telecomunicaciones,S.A.B. de C.V. (OTC: MXMTY)
Headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico, Maxcom is a facilities based telecommunications provider using a smart build approach to deliver last mile connectivity to micro, small, and medium sized businesses and residential customers in the Mexican territory. Maxcom launched commercial operations in May and is currently offering local, long distance, data, value added, paid TV, and IP based services on a full basis in greater metropolitan Mexico City and San Luis, and on a selected basis in several cities in Mexico.
- Erik Gonzalez / CFO
- He is our Finance Vicepresident sinse April . Mr. Gonz lez Laureano embraces over years of valuable experience in high managerial positions among different companies of real state, housing, banking and private equity sectors, such as: Consorcio Hogar, Enesa Energia, BanorteIxe Tarjetas, Ixe Grupo Financiero, Banco del Ahorro Nacional y Servicios Financieros BANSEFI . He holds a degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico and a Master of Business Administration from Alliance Manchester Business School, in United Kingdom.
- Rodrigo Wright / Head of IR
- Enrique Castillo / Chairman
- Enrique Castillo S nchez Mejorada has been President of our Board of Directors since October of . He started his professional career in Banco Nacional de M xico, where he reached the position of Director. Afterwards he held several executive positions in the following institutions: Nacional Financiera, Casa de Bolsa Inverlat, Seguros Am rica, InverM xico Banco Mexicano, Credit Suisse M xico, and was President of the Board of Ixe Grupo Financiero. He was also VicePresident and President of Asociaci n de Bancos de M xico. He currently participates as Independent Director in Organizaci n Cultiba, S.A.B. de C.V., Grupo Herdez, S.A. de C.V., Grupo Alfa, S.A.B. de C.V., M dica Sur, S.A.B. de C.V., Banco Nacional de M xico, S.A., Unifin Financiera, SAPI de C.V. and Southern Copper Corporation. He holds a Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration from Universidad Anahuac.
- Ricardo Amtmann Aguilar / Ricardo Guillermo Amtmann Aguilar has been member of our Board of Directors since October of . Mr. Amtmann is currently President and CEO of Laboratorios Sanfer, S.A. de C. V. He also participates in the Board of Directors of Banamex Consejos Consultivos , Almacenadora del Valle de M xico and Hospital Bite Medical. He participated as member of the Board of Acciones Burs tiles, Allergan, Casa de Bolsa Bancomer, Arrendadora Chapultepec, Arrendadora Monterrey, Berol, and Ixe Grupo Financiero, between others. He holds a Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration by Universidad An huac in M xico and a Master s Degree by the same University.
- Fabian Dario Alcides Bifaretti / Independent Director
- Fabi n Dario Alcides Bifaretti was appointed independent member of our Board of Directors in April of . He acted as Senior Auditor in Arthur Andersen Argentina he held various positions in Telef nica Internacional in Argentina, Mexico and Spain until becoming Chief Executive Officer of Telef nica M viles M xico. He is currently Chief Executive Officer of Grupo Sports World. He obtained a Bachelor s Degree in Public Accounting by Universidad de La Plata in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Juan Carlos Braniff / Independent Director
- Juan Carlos Braniff Hierro has been independent member of our Board of Directors since October of . He currently serves as President and CEO of Corporaci n Geo, S.A.B. de C.V. and as Independent Board Member of Grupo Financiero Banorte. He was President and CEO of the Board of Capital I, Fondo de Inversi n Inmobiliario. In Grupo Financiero Bancomer he held several positions being the last one VicePresident of the Board of Directors. He has been also part of the Boards of Directors of other companies such as: FEMSA, Coca Cola FEMSA, El Paso Corp., Aerom xico and Ixe Grupo Financiero, amongst others. He holds a Bachelor s Degree in Industrial Design by Universidad Aut noma Metropolitana.
- Henry Davis Carstens / Henry Davis Carstens has been member of our Board of Directors since October of . He held several positions in institutions of the financial sector as Inverlat, Chase Manhattan Bank and Banco Mexicano. He was CEO of Midas Franchise System in Mexico, as well as President and CEO of Grupo Probelco and was member of the Credit, Risk and Executive Committees and of the Board of Directors of Ixe Grupo Financiero. He was also VicePresident and Board Member of the C mara Nacional de la Industria de Perfumer a y Cosm tica. Currently he participates as Board Member in Grupo Financiero Aserta, Afianzadora Aserta, S.A. de C.V., Afianzadora Insurgentes, S.A. de C.V., Corporativo DAC, S.A. de C.V. and Ventura Entertainment, S.A. de C.V. He has a Bachelor s Degree in Economics by Instituto Tecnol gico Aut nomo de M xico and an MBA by Kellogg Graduate School of Management Northwestern University .
- Wilfrido Javier Castillo / Wilfrido Javier Castillo S nchez Mejorada has been member of our Board of Directors since April of . He is one of the founders of Qu litas and member of the Board of Directors since . In this institution he served as Chief Financial Officer from to July of and since then he acts as Director of Investments and Investors Relations. He held several positions in the financial sector in Mexico at institutions as Casa de Bolsa Cremi, Sociedad Burs til Mexicana and Bursamex, amongst others. He is active member of Colegio de Contadores P blicos de M xico, which he presided from to . Currently he is member of the Board of Corporaci n Inmobiliaria Vesta, Grupo Financiero Aserta, Cr dito Real, Grupo Hotelero Santa F and AGS NASOFT, besides being member of the Audit Committee of the last three entities. He obtained a Bachelor s Degree of Public Accounting by Universidad Nacional Aut noma de M xico.
- Juan Carlos Alverde Losada / Juan Carlos Alverde Lozada has been member of our Board of Directors since October of . Mr. Alverde started his professional career in Alverde Tiendas, were he served as CEO. Afterwards he worked in Office Depot USA and held several executive positions at Restaurantes Toks being currently Chief Operative Officer of Restaurants of Grupo Toks. He has a Bachelor s Degree in Communication Sciences by Universidad An huac de M xico and a Master s Degree in Integrated Marketing Communications by Northwestern University.
- Rodrigo Lebois Mateos / Rodrigo Lebois Mateos was appointed member of our Board of Directors in April of . He is the Founding Shareholder of Unifin Financiera and serves as its Chairman. Prior to the creation of Unifin in , he held several positions with car dealers, including as General Manager and member of the board of directors of Grupo Ford Sat lite. He also served as President of the National Association of Nissan Car Dealers, and board member of Sistema de Cr dito Automotriz SICREA and Arrendadora Nimex. Mr. Lebois is the President of Fundaci n Unifin and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Unifin Capital, Unifin Credit, Unifin Autos and Unifin Agente de Seguros y Fianzas. He has a Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration by Universidad Anahuac and has completed several executive programs.
- Javier Molinar / Javier Molinar Horcasitas has been VicePresident of our Board of Directors since October of . He served as Corporate and Subsidiaries Promotion Officer at Casa de Bolsa Inverlat, where he also performed as a member of the Board and as Executive VicePresident at Grupo Financiero Santander Mexicano. In year he joined Ixe Grupo Financiero where he was responsible for the Business, Administration, and Finance areas, he was CEO of Ixe Banco and of Ixe Grupo Financiero. In July of he joined the Board of Directors of Grupo Financiero Banorte, where he leaded the integration process derived from the merge of Grupo Financiero Banorte and Ixe Grupo Financiero. Currently he is Senior Partner of Ventura Capital Privado, S.A. de C.V., President of the Board of Directors of Ventura Entertainment, S.A.P.I. de C.V., and IRL Holding, S.A.P.I. de C.V. He is also member of the Board of Directors of Grupo Gigante, S. A. de C. V., where he is the head of the Finance and Planning Committee and is member of the Board of Directors of Grupo Porres. He obtained the Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration from Universidad La Salle.
- Arturo Monroy / Arturo Monroy Ballesteros has been member of our Board of Directors since October of . He performed as Deputy Director of Financial Engineering at the Public Credit General Office, he was Advisor of the C. Secretary of Communications and Transportation and Deputy Director of Investment Banking and Corporate Financing in Nafin. He currently serves as Deputy CEO of Investment Banking and Structured Financing at Grupo Financiero Banorte and CEO of S lida Administradora de Portafolios, which is a subsidiary of this latter financial group. He holds a Bachelor s Degree in Actuarial Science by Universidad An huac, a Master s Degree in Finance by the same university and has taken several programs in investment banking and risk management in New York and Rio de Janeiro.
- Carlos Muriel / Independent Director
- Carlos Muriel Gaxiola has been independent member of our Board of Directors since October of and is Chairman of our Corporate Practices Committee since April of . He held various executive positions in Banco del Sureste, Inverlat International, Inc. and Casa de Bolsa Inverlat. He then served as CEO of Afore SantanderSerfin and Bursamex, Casa de Bolsa, and held several positions in Grupo ING until being CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors of ING Latin America and ING Mexico. He is currently independent board member and advisor of several entities. Additionally he serves as Chairman of the Board of Virtual Market Ventures member of the Board and of the Executive Committee of KuboFinanciero member of the Board and of the Audit Committee of Grupo Financiero Actinver, Member of the Board of Christel House Mexico and Advisor of Happy Hearts Fund USA. He is Industrial Engineer from the Universidad Iberoamericana and holds a Master s Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Texas in Austin.
- Federico Chavez Peon / Independent Director
- Federico Ch vez Pe n has been independent member of our Board of Directors since October of . Mr. Chavez acted as Chief Risk Officer at Banco Santander Mexicano and held several positions in the corporate banking division at Grupo Financiero Inverm xico, reaching the position of Divisional Director of Corporate Banking and Credit. He currently serves as Managing Partner of Promecap. He participates, and has participated in the Board of Directors of several companies including Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, Grupo Cultiba, Grupo Famsa, Unifin Arrendadora, Industrias Innopack, amongst others. He holds a Bachelor s Degree in Industrial Engineering from the Universidad Nacional Aut noma de M xico.
- Angel Romanos / Independent Director
- ngel Francisco Romanos Berrondo has been independent member of our Board of Directors since October of . He collaborated in Desarrollo Proyecto Real, was Treasurer in Cr dito Real and Manager of Investment Banking in CB Capitales Santiago, Chile he was also member of the of the Board of Directors and of the Executive, Audit and Investment committees of Banco Internacional. Currently he serves as CEO and is member of the Board of Directors of Cr dito Real, S.A. B. de C.V. he is also member of the Board of Directors of Organizaci n Mabe and Altamira Terminal Portuaria. He is Industrial Engineer by Instituto Tecnol gico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey and has a Master s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in finance and statistics by Wharton School of Business Philadelphia, Pennsylvania .
- Alberto Martin Soberon / Alberto Mart n Sober n has been member of our Board of Directors since October of . Mr. Mart n participates and has participated in the Board of Directors of Soriana, Ixe Grupo Financiero, and Grupo Inmex, amongst others. He has served as CEO at Tiendas de Descuento del Nazas, which later merged with Tiendas de Descuento del Norte to constitute Soriana. He was Director at Grupo Financiero InverM xico. He has Bachelor s Degrees in Public Accounting and in Technologies Engineering by Instituto Tecnol gico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey.
- Hector Olavarria Tapia / Independent Director
- H ctor Olavarr a Tapia has been independent member of our Board of Directors since April of and is Chairman of our Audit Committee since April of . He has more that seventeen years of experience in the telecommunications sector. He has held several positions in the Public Federal Administration, all of them linked to the opening and penetration of information and communication technologies: he started as Analyst at Comisi n Federal de Telecomunicaciones and became Deputy Secretary for Communications of the Ministry of Communications and Transportation. In January of he was recognized as Senior Telecommunications Expert by the International Telecommunications Union, the highest international body in the field of telecommunications and information and communication technologies, where he was invited to work as an expert in two programs of wireless terrestrial and satellite technology to be applied worldwide. Currently he is a founding partner of the firm Olavarria amp Alfaro, SC, specialists in telecommunications, administrative and constitutional law and the financial sector. He has a Master s Degree in International Economic Law from the University of Warwick, UK.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $54,054,949 - 03/14/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 115,010,530 - 06/30/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: MXMTY)
|Quarterly Report - Maxcom Earnings Report 3Q17|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Maxcom Earnings Report 3Q17||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: October, 20 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: MXMTY)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: MXMTY)
More to come on (OTC: MXMTY)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in MXMTY is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of MXMTY and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of MXMTY. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/