Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About National Energy Services, Inc. (OTC: NESV)
The US has become more energy independent because of the efforts by our customers to produce more energy domestically. This has radically transformed our Country s security needs and created thousands of jobs in the process of reinventing this industry. National Energy Services is building a portfolio of complementary oil services. These services cover a wide array of geographies in many of the leading shale fields in the U.S. We also have a diversified set of services that help solve customers increasingly complex needs, with a pin point focus on maximizing shareholder value.
- Robert Chance / CEO
- James Gunn / Advisory Director, Secretary
- Jeremy W. Briggs / CFO, Treasurer, Chief Accounting Officer
- Joined NAS in July , originally as Senior Accountant and progressed his way up to his current position. Prior to , Mr. Briggs, worked as an Auditor, as a Divisional Accountant at Toll Brothers, and has over years of supervisory experience in business with emphasis on accounting and finance in various industries including hospitality, construction, manufacturing and consulting services. In , Jeremy graduated from Keller Graduate school with a Master s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Kevin Brown / Advisory Director
- Robert Chance / Chairman
- Kevin Brown / Independent Director
- James Gunn / Independent Director
- Jason Jensen / Is currently the General Manager of JD Field services, an oil field services company located in Vernal, UT since its inception in . He has been in the oil field and roustabout services industry for over years. He received a certificate of completion from Uinta Basin Area Tech College in .
- John McKeachnie / Independent Director
- John Merkel / Independent Director
- Brent Robbins / Independent Director
- Sean Sego /
- Tom Sego / Independent Director
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $613 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 150,000,000 - 07/15/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 61,311,447 - 11/13/2015
- Float: 5,357,467 - 07/15/2015
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: NESV)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: NESV)
More to come on (OTC: NESV)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in NESV is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of NESV and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of NESV. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/