Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Cover Mode
About On4 Communications, Inc. (OTC: ONCI)
lt p gt The Company seeks to acquire and/or merge with businesses that present new opportunities and innovative business plans, especially with respect to new technologies. The Company owns a equity/ownership stake in Family Mobil Safety Marketing , the distributor of a safe driving App and a equity/ownership stake in Digital Media Management amp Consulting , a joint venture which implements electronic sell through and content advertising supported networks.
- Steve Berman / CEO
- Mr. Steve Berman is a native of New York with more than years of sales success and executive leadership experience and a successful entrepreneur, having founded several companies and serving in the CEO role. He has been instrumental in capital financings for several public and private companies, including but not limited to startups and prerevenue businesses . Most recently, Mr. Berman cofounded DMC, a premier digital multimedia company, and served as CEO of Stealth Sports and Marketing, a consulting firm specializing in marketing and multimedia solutions to professional sports teams. Prior to working with DMC and Stealth Sports and Marketing, Mr. Berman held the position of Senior Vice Present at YES Network, the number one regional sports network. Throughout his career, Mr. Berman has developed key relationships in the top markets, and was responsible for developing the adverting platform for YES, which ultimately resulted in significant sales increases for the Network.
- Alan Bailey / CFO
- Alan J. Bailey is a finance veteran in the entertainment industry having served as a Senior Financial Executive of Paramount Pictures for years, including being its Treasurer. He has substantial experience in cash management, financial reporting, audit and compliance, corporate and structured finance, and financial planning, and is considered to be one of the industry s leading experts in maximizing both domestic and international production incentives. He is the CFO to several publicly traded and privately owned entertainment companies, including businesses associated with investments in and from China.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $10,526,078 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 5,030,000,000 - 01/31/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 3,898,547,369 - 01/31/2018
- Float: 2,051,711,918 - 01/31/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: ONCI)
|Annual Report - On4 Communications Inc - Annual Report for 12 months ended October 31 2017|
|Filing Type: Annual Report - On4 Communications Inc - Annual Report for 12 months ended October 31 2017||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: January, 31 2018|
|Supplemental Information - Interim Financial Report - October 16,2017|
|Filing Type: Supplemental Information - Interim Financial Report - October 16,2017||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: October, 16 2017|
|Quarterly Report - On4 Communications, Inc - July 31,2017|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - On4 Communications, Inc - July 31,2017||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: September, 15 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: ONCI)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: ONCI)
More to come on (OTC: ONCI)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in ONCI is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of ONCI and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of ONCI. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/