Recent News from (OTC: PETV)
| PetVivo Holdings, Inc. Adds Daniel P. Collins, Ph.D. as Chief Science Officer|
|MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (OTCPINK:PETV), an emerging biomedical device company, is pleased to announce the addition of Daniel P. Collins, Ph.D., as Chief Science Officer (CSO). Dr. Daniel Collins has over 30 years of medical industry expe...|
| Date: August, 28 2018 07:00|
| PetVivo Holdings, Inc. Adds Three New Board Members|
|MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (OTCMARKET:PETV), PetVivo Holdings, Inc. ( www.petvivo.com ), an emerging biomedical device company, is pleased to announce the addition of Ms. Sherry Grisewood CFA, Mr. Robert Rudelius and Mr. Joe Jasper, CFA to the Board of Directors. Th...|
| Date: August, 21 2018 07:00|
| PetVivo Holdings, Inc. to Present at the 144th NIBA Investment Conference|
|All Press Releases Will Be Available for Viewing on Facebook or the Web at www.petvivo.com EDINA, MN / ACCESSWIRE / July 13, 2018 / PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: PETV), ( www.petvivo.com ) an emerging biomedical device company, is happy to announce today that it will be presentin...|
| Date: July, 13 2018 10:15|
| "New to the Street" Announces Two Upcoming Shows on Fox Business Network June 18 & 19, 2018 at 10:30 PM PDT/ 1:30 AM EDT; Premiering a New Segment Called "Exploring the Block" Focusing on Blockchain Technology|
|NEW YORK, June 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FMW Media Works Corp. announces its upcoming airings of its TV show "NEW TO THE STREET," featuring PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (OTCPINK:PETV), Solar Integrated Roofing, Inc. (OTCPINK:SIRC), and Eyes 4 Lives, Inc. Also, announcing the premiere of ...|
| Date: June, 15 2018 10:32|
| PetVivo Holdings, Inc. Adds Dr. Tracy Turner, Creates Veterinary Advisory Board|
|MINNEAPOLIS, June 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (www.petvivo.com) (OTCMARKET:PETV), an emerging biomedical device company, is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Tracy Turner of The Turner Equine Sports Medicine and Surgery clinic to their Advisory Board. Dr. Turne...|
| Date: June, 13 2018 07:00|
| PetVivo Holdings, Inc. Announces First Commercial Product and Sales|
|MINNEAPOLIS, May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (OTCMarkets:PETV), ( www.petvivo.com ) an emerging biomedical device company, is happy to announce that for the first time commercial product is available and the sales force is commencing sales efforts in the form of a so...|
| Date: May, 17 2018 07:00|
| PetVivo Holdings, Inc. Provides Shareholders Update|
|MINNEAPOLIS, May 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (OTCMarkets:PETV), an emerging biomedical device company focused on the commercialization of innovative medical devices and therapeutics for pets is very pleased to provide an update to our shareholders. The management ...|
| Date: May, 03 2018 07:00|
| PetVivo Holdings, Inc. Featured in new Research Report|
|MINNEAPOLIS, May 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (OTC Markets:PETV), an emerging biomedical device company focused on the commercialization of innovative medical devices and therapeutics for pets is very pleased to announce that Marble Arch Research Inc., a leading ...|
| Date: May, 01 2018 07:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Cover Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on PETV.
About PetVivo Holdings Inc. (OTC: PETV)
About PetVivo Inc: PetVivo Inc. is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is an emerging biomedical device company focused on the licensing and commercialization of innovative medical devices for pets, or pet therapeutics. PetVivo believes that it can leverage the investments in the human bio materials and medical device industries to commercialize therapeutics to pets in a capital and time efficient way. PetVivo s strategy is to in license proprietary products from human medical device companies specifically for use in pets. A key component of this strategy is the accelerated timeline to revenues for veterinary medical devices, which enter the market much earlier than the more stringently regulated pharmaceuticals.
- John Lai / President
- Wes Hayne / CEO
- Cynthia Jenkins / CFO
- Randy Wenthold / Chief Scientific Officer
- Mr. Wenthold has been involved with medical devices from a development, manufacturing, and division management role for over years. He was responsible for the development and market launch of the Renaflo acute renal failure family of filter products and Hemocor cardiosurgery fluid removal family of products including the pediatric Junior device . Additional products he has developed are the Fibercor family of industrial filters, Vital Therapies ELAD and UFG filters, fiber used in an IFlo drug delivery catheter, fiber or membranes used for implantable fiber devices and military water purification. Randy is named as the inventor of patents and two provisional patents.
- John Lai / Chairman
- David D. Deming / Independent Director
- David D. Deming, has since January been the Chief Executive Officer CEO of Wildfire G, Inc., a communications company operating next generation protected internet wireless networks. Since October , he also has been Director of Business Development of Asymmetric Capital Management, LLC, a money management fund. From January to October , Mr. Deming was the Chief Operating Officer COO of Arbor Capital Management, LLC, an investment banking and money management firm.
- John Dolan /
- Wes Hayne /
- David Masters /
- David Merrill / Independent Director
- David E. Merrill is the Managing Member and Chief Executive Officer of Merrill Family Enterprises, an investor and consulting group based in Fort Worth, Texas. Mr. Merrill entered the Medical Device arena in . He has served as a Senior Executive at Medtronic, Inc., Vice President CRM AsiaPacific , IFlow, Inc., a Kimberly Clark Health Care Company Vice PresidentInternational , St. Jude Medical Regional Director , Pain Management Innovations, LLC. Investor, Managing Member and Chief Executive Officer , and HemoLife Medical, Inc., Investor and Consulting President, International . Mr. Merrill contributes years of successful market development and expansion experience to the Petvivo Board, as well as a history of continuous Revenue and EBITDA growth. He has successfully negotiated distribution agreements with International Medical leaders and International Government agreements, and has resided in Hong Kong and Tokyo. He currently resides in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Randy Meyer /
- Peter Vezmar / Independent Director
- Peter Vezmar, has since May been the Chief Executive Officer CEO of Matula Enterprises, Inc., which invests in and provides advisory services to its clients regarding various business opportunities. From January to April , Mr. Vezmar was Chief Executive Officer CEO of Adrie Trading, LLC, a privatelyheld company engaged in options and futures transactions.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $25,590,705 - 03/15/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 09/07/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 18,279,075 - 12/31/2017
- Float: 1,325,182 - 12/31/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: PETV)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: PETV)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: PETV)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: PETV)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in PETV is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of PETV and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of PETV. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/