Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About 1-Page Ltd. (OTC: PGQWF)
Page is a San Francisco based HR technology company changing the way company s source, hire and engage talent. The Page Sourcing Platform allows large enterprises to discover, qualify and connect with highly sought after, passive candidates, via it s growing database of . billion profiles. This automated and highly targeted process drives more hires than other recruitment methods or HR software in the market.
- Joanna Weidenmiller / CEO, Managing Director
- Prior to launching Page, Joanna was chief executive officer of Performance Advertising, responsible for building one of United State s leading outsourced sales and marketing firms for two Fortune companies. Taking her expertise overseas to Asia, she created and executed marketing strategies for mobile applications and technology platforms, developing a keen knowledge in product execution and consumer buying. Joanna earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Foreign Affairs from the University of Virginia where she was a full scholarship athlete and a USA Junior National Team rower.
- Scott Minson / Secretary
- Scott Mison holds a Bachelor of Business degree and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and Chartered Secretaries Australia. He has over years of experience in finance and corporate compliance in Australia, the UK, Central Asia and the United States. He is currently a director, CFO and company secretary of ASX and AIM listed Jupiter Energy Limited, and CFO and company secretary of Rift Valley Resources Ltd and IDM International Limited. Scott is also a board member of Wheelchair Sports WA Inc.
- James Rueff / Chairman
- James Rusty Rueff was the CEO of SNOCAP from until the company was sold to Imeem, Inc. in April . Prior to this, Rusty was executive vice president of Human Resources for Electronic Arts EA , which at the time was the world s largest and leading, interactive entertainment software company. Prior to joining EA, Rusty held positions with the PepsiCo companies for over years. He concluded his career with PepsiCo as vice president, International Human Resources. Prior to his tenure with PepsiCo, he spent two years with the Pratt amp Whitney Division of United Technologies. In addition, he spent six years in commercial radio as an onair personality. Rusty holds an Master of Science degree in Counseling and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Radio and Television from Purdue University. Along with advising and angel investing in a number of companies, he currently serves on the corporate boards of Glassdoor.com, HireVue and ReThink Books where he is also a cofounder . He is president of the Board of the San Francisco based American Conservatory Theater A.C.T. and vice chair of The GRAMMY Foundation in Los Angeles. He is a member of the Academy of Television Arts amp Sciences ATAS and the National Association of Recording Arts and Science NARAS .
- Scott Minson / Scott Mison holds a Bachelor of Business degree and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and Chartered Secretaries Australia. He has over years of experience in finance and corporate compliance in Australia, the UK, Central Asia and the United States. He is currently a director, CFO and company secretary of ASX and AIM listed Jupiter Energy Limited, and CFO and company secretary of Rift Valley Resources Ltd and IDM International Limited. Scott is also a board member of Wheelchair Sports WA Inc.
- Maureen Plavsic / Maureen has held various executive roles the past years in various executive roles at the Seven Network, where she was also a board member from to . Maureen s executive roles at the Seven Network included chief executive officer of Broadcast Television and prior to that director of Sales and Corporate Marketing. Maureen is currently a director of Macquarie Radio Network appointed April , and was previously a nonexecutive director of Pacific Brands, a trustee of the National Gallery of Victoria and a board member of Opera Australia.
Current Share Structure
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: PGQWF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: PGQWF)
More to come on (OTC: PGQWF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in PGQWF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of PGQWF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of PGQWF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/