Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About PM&E, Inc. (OTC: PMEA)
PM amp E Inc. listed on the OTC Markets under symbol PMEA, is an US development stage corporation based in Wyoming a USA, which focuses on the field of aeronautics. The Management of PM amp E Inc. has decided to branch out into the field of aeronautics through the strategic acquisition of EVADA Aircraft Corp. PM amp E Inc. as Divisions : EVADA Aircraft Corp: located in Wyoming USA, the HQ of Evada will soon be responsible beginning for the mounting and assembly of the parts of the EVADA A aircrafts and also commercializing the existing models the Rally and the Century. EVADA Aircraft SA: located in Sousse a TUNISIA, the company is responsible for the manufacturing of the aircraft s parts, and it is fully operational since March . EVADA Services SARL: located in Sousse TUNISIA, is an air service company that focuses on: i Aerial agricultural treatment: aerial crop spraying, mosquito and locust control, ii Banner towing, iii Pilot training amp iv First flight. PM amp E Inc. might consider in the near future further strategic acquisitions to enhance its inorganic growth.
- Joseph Bourne / CEO, President
- A Canadian National is an entrepreneurial Businessman, who brings over years experience in National amp International Business Management. He has been successfully providing the First Nations communities in North America with an opportunity to intersect with communication and marketing on a worldwide scale. During his career, Mr. Bourne has acquired various skills and a solid experience in Business Development, Asset Management, Investment, Marketing amp Promotion and Executive Financial Planning. Mr. Bourne has been involved and heavily focusing, in the last years, on the Telecommunications, Financial and Renewable Energy sectors in senior roles. Through his contacts and negotiations capabilities, he has been able to facilitate large projects and joint venture agreements for different national and international enterprises. He has successfully achieved an IPO of his own founded company Unisource Inc. on the OTC Market New York. As well as an IPO for a Swiss company he founded in on the FSE Frankfurt, Germany. Mr. Bourne is a decisive decision maker and is extremely resourceful and passionate to the success of the business and to the maximization of the shareholders value. He is presently the CEO of Veritas Equity Inc. a Canadian consultancy company, assisting clients, to list on various Stock Exchanges in the US and in Europe and to raise capital for their individual needs and ventures. Mr. Bourne speaks fluent English, and is learning German amp French.
- Jimmy Willis / Business Development
- Mr. Willis has over years experience in business development, real estate sales, commodities trading and venture capitalism markets before he expanded into the energy sector. The relationships he forged while selling international and domestic luxury homes, led to prospects in the capital markets. He successfully raised capital in excess of a billion dollars for oil and gas exploration and production and development. In the petroleum industry he has forged strategic relationships in the industry with clients such as XTO Energy, Devon Energy and Northcote. His extensive background in O amp G has forged unique relationships that extend far beyond the traditional scope. In addition to the cultivation of client satisfaction. Mr. Willis currently works in the US markets for HudsonDean in the Midwest and Southwest, like Pimex Oil, Nytex, Southwest Oil and On Shore Oil and Drilling. He will head the HudsonDeam US E amp P office in Texas and in is currently negotiating with both Northcote and Pimex on new oil development in Mexico. He holds a Bachelors degree in Marketing from the University of Texas.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $559,261 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 9,000,000,000 - 04/26/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 5,592,611,800 - 04/26/2017
- Float: 1,575,000,000 - 04/26/2017
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: PMEA)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: PMEA)
More to come on (OTC: PMEA)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in PMEA is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of PMEA and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of PMEA. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/