Recent News from (OTC: POETF)
| POET Technologies Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results|
|Continued Progress on Technology and Product Development for POET Optical Interposer™ Platform SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POET Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “POET”) (OTCQX: POETF; TSX Venture: PTK), a designer, developer...|
| Date: August, 15 2018 16:05|
| POET Technologies Provides Highlights from Annual and Special Meeting|
|SAN JOSE, Calif., June 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POET Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “POET”) (OTCQX:POETF) (TSX Venture:PTK), a designer, developer and manufacturer of optoelectronic devices, including light sources, passive wave guides and Photonic Integ...|
| Date: June, 25 2018 08:00|
| POET Technologies reports FY results|
|POET Technologies ( OTCQX:POETF ): FY EPS of -$0.05 More news on: POET Technologies Inc., Earnings news and commentary, Tech stocks news, , Read more ... |
| Date: April, 30 2018 07:07|
| POET Technologies Reports Full Year 2017 Financial Results|
|SAN JOSE, Calif., April 30, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POET Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “POET”) (OTCQX:POETF) (TSX Venture:PTK), a designer, developer and manufacturer of optoelectronic devices, including light sources, passive wave guides and Photonic Inte...|
| Date: April, 30 2018 07:00|
| POET Technologies to Present at The MicroCap Conference on April 9th|
|SAN JOSE, Calif., April 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POET Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “POET”) (TSX Venture:PTK) (OTCQX:POETF), a developer and manufacturer of optical light source products for the sensing and data communications markets, announced today t...|
| Date: April, 05 2018 08:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on POETF.
About POET Technologies Inc. (OTC: POETF)
POET Technologies is a developer and manufacturer of optoelectronic devices, including light sources, passive wave guides and Photonic Integrated Circuits PIC for the data communications, telecommunications and sensing markets. Integration of optics and electronics is fundamental to increasing functional scaling and lowering the cost of current photonic solutions. POET believes that its approach to both hybrid and monolithic integration of devices, utilizing a novel dielectric platform and proven advanced wafer level packaging techniques enables substantial improvements device cost, efficiency and performance. Optical engines based on this integrated approach have applications ranging from data centers to consumer products to military applications. POET is headquartered in Toronto, with operations in Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, and Singapore.
- Dr. Suresh Venkatesan / CEO
- Thomas R Mika / CFO
- Mr. Mika served as Chairman of the Board of Rennova Health, the successor company to CollabRx and its predecessor, Tegal Corporation, a semiconductor capital equipment company from until . Supporting a venturebacked spinout of Tegal from Motorola, and after serving years on the Board, Mika was appointed EVP and CFO in , promoted to President and CEO in and to Chairman in . He retained the Chairman and CEO positions during the transition to CollabRx and the Chairman position following the Company s merger with Rennova Health in November . Previously, Mika cofounded IMTEC, a boutique investment and consulting firm, serving clients in the U.S., Europe and Japan over a period of years, taking on the role of CEO in several ventures. Earlier in his career, Mika was a managing consultant with Cresap, McCormick amp Paget and a policy analyst for the National Science Foundation. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from the University of Illinois at UrbanaChampaign and a Master of Business Administration from the Harvard Graduate School of Business.
- Blaine Grisel / Controller
- Kevin Barnes / Treasurer
- David E. Lazovsky / Executive Chairman
- Chris Tsiofas /
- Don Listwin / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Listwin has over years of technology investing and management experience, highlighted by a decade at Cisco Systems, where he served as executive vice president. During his tenure at Cisco, he built several multibilliondollar lines of business, including the company s Service Provider line of business that underpins much of today s global Internet infrastructure. More recently, Listwin served as chief executive officer of both Sana Security and Openwave Systems. In addition to Mr. Listwin founding and holding the role of chief executive officer of the Canary Foundation, a nonprofit research organization focused on the early detection of cancer, he currently serves as a director on the boards of AwareX, Calix, Dwave, ischemaView, Robin Systems and Teradici. Previously, Mr. Listwin has also served on the boards or been an advisor to wellknown companies, including JDS Uniphase, PLUMgrid, Redback Networks, ETEK Dynamics, the Cellular Telecommunications amp Internet Association CTIA and the Business Development Bank of Canada BDC .
- JeanLouis Melange / Independent Director
- John F. O Donnell /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $139,121,643 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 259,923,853 - 09/30/2017
- Float: 259,923,853 - 09/30/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: POETF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: POETF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: POETF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: POETF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in POETF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of POETF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of POETF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/