Recent News from (OTC: POTRF)
|New Sulfate Of Potash Projects: Should Compass Minerals And Intrepid Potash Be Worried?|
|In a previous article , we reviewed the dynamics of the Muriate of Potash ((MOP)) market. Some crops, however, cannot bear the high chloride content of MOP, and require the application of Sulfate of Potash ((SOP)) or other chloride-free fertilizers. In the U.S., Compass Minerals ( CMP ) and...|
|Date: October, 24 2018 13:20|
|Potash Ridge Provides Update on Alumina Resources|
|Potash Ridge Provides Update on Alumina Resources Canada NewsWire TORONTO, April 19, 2018 TORONTO , April 19, 2018 /CNW/ - Potash Ridge Corporation. (the "Company") (TSX:PRK) is pleased to provide information on its large alumina resource and co-production potential. Al...|
|Source: Canada Newswire|
|Date: April, 19 2018 09:20|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Potash Ridge Corporation (OTC: POTRF)
Potash Ridge is a Canadian based mining Company engaged in the exploration and development of a premium quality Sulphate of potash SOP deposit located in Beaver County, Utah.
- Guy Bentinck / President, CEO
- Ross Phillips / COO, CFO
- Mr. Phillips has years of experience in the resource and energy sectors, much of which has involved working on largescale resource and energy capital projects. From to present Mr. Phillips was employed in senior roles, including Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, with Potash Ridge Corporation a junior resource company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. From to , Mr. Phillips was Senior Manager, Financial Analytics and later Director of Business Development at Capital Power Corporation, one of Canada s largest power generation companies. Prior to that time, from to , Mr. Phillips held various senior roles at Sherritt International Corporation, a diversified resource company that produces thermal coal nickel, cobalt oil and electricity. Mr. Phillips has a Master of Arts in Resource Economics and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Alberta and is a CFA Charter holder and CPA, CMA.
- Jeffrey Hillis / Vice President, CFO, Corporate Secretary
- Trevor Brucato / Consultant
- RBMG is a New York based consulting firm that specializes in assisting small and venturestage companies with enhancing: corporate strategy, business development, market intelligence and research. RBMG partners with clients internationally and across a wide range of industry segments, including: energy, cleantech, mining, oil amp gas, healthcare, professional services, consumer goods and technology. Staff specialists have diverse sector knowledge centered on capital markets.
- Rahoul Sharan / Chairman
- Guy Bentinck /
- Navin Dave /
- Robert C. Gross /
- Stephen Harapiak /
- Rocco Rossi /
- Phil Williams /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $5,206,882 - 03/16/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 86,781,361 - 09/30/2015
- Float: 52,541,533 - 02/27/2013
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: POTRF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: POTRF)
More to come on (OTC: POTRF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in POTRF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of POTRF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of POTRF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/