Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Pernix Group, Inc. (OTC: PRXG)
Pernix Group is a global company managed from Lombard, Illinois and was originally formed in as Telesource International, Inc. In , the Company was incorporated in Delaware and became an SEC registrant. As of December , , Pernix Group employs over people and is . owned by Ernil Continental, S.A., BVI, Halbarad Group, Ltd., BVI, and Affiliates. The Company conducts its operations through the parent and its subsidiaries. Pernix is a diversified construction company that is engaged in two primary operating business segments construction services and power services. Construction services include pre construction pre con consulting services, construction management, design build and general contracting delivered either in lump sum, guaranteed maximum cost or cost plus contract models. Power services include operating and maintenance of power production facilities typically with longer term contracts. Pernix has full scale construction and management capabilities, with some of the Company s subsidiaries located in the United States, Guam, Fiji, Vanuatu, South Korea, Africa and Germany. The Company provides services in a broad range of end markets, including construction, construction management, power and facility operations and maintenance services. In addition to these two operating segments, the corporate operations are a separately reported segment.
- Nidal Zayad / CEO, President
- Marco A. Martinez / Senior VP, CFO
- Marco A. Martinez joined Pernix Group, Inc. as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective November , . Mr. Martinez is an accomplished senior financial executive with more than years of experience in the electrical transmission, distribution and commercial amp industrial construction markets. Mr. Martinez comes to Pernix from MYR Group Inc., a publiclytraded national electrical contractor headquartered in Rolling Meadows, IL where he has held senior executive financial leadership positions during a successful eighteen year career, eight years of which he served as CFO. In his varied financial leadership roles at MYR Group Inc., Mr. Martinez has been responsible for internal and external financial reporting, budgeting amp forecasting, treasury cash management, investor relations, financial policies and controls, audit, and information technology. He is a proven financial executive experienced in all facets of fiscal management, effective in interacting with investors and financial institutions, and wellversed with the public company compliance requirements of the Securities amp Exchange Commission. Mr. Martinez, a Certified Public Accountant, received both his B.S. in Accounting and Masters in Finance from Loyola University of Chicago.
- Paul Starrantino / Vice President, Corporate Controller
- John Zayed / Corporate Counsel
- David Engler /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $9,469,280 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 45,500,000 - 09/27/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 18,567,215 - 09/27/2016
- Float: 9,403,697 - 09/27/2016
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: PRXG)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: PRXG)
More to come on (OTC: PRXG)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in PRXG is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of PRXG and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of PRXG. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/