Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Principal Solar, Inc. (OTC: PSWW)
Principal Solar is executing a rollup of solar developments that have existing Power Purchase Agreements. Preferred assets are pre construction so the Company can bring in the financing.
- Michael Gorton / CEO
- A quintessential entrepreneur, mentor, and company builder, Michael Gorton has proven to be a strategic visionary, impacting the telecommunications, music, and healthcare industries. As founding CEO of Teladoc, the nation s leading telehealth company, Michael pioneered a health care model in which members had access to telephonic physicians who could review medical records, treat, and prescribe medication that today supports the new paradigm in health care reform. As a founder and leader of Principal Solar, Michael applies his business expertise, scientific education, and training to the renewable energy sector a strong voice and proponent of solar power. Prior to this, Michael served as a partner of the Texas Acceleration Group TAG , an entity formed to assist startup companies. Michael and other TAG partners founded Palo Duro Records to promote unknown country artist Shelley Laine. Within three years, Laine became the number one ranked independent artist in country music, was nominated for Best Female Artist in , and put six songs on the charts. In , Michael founded Internet Global, a company that delivered the first DSL network and one of the first VOIP networks at a time when few people predicted the profound impact the Internet would have on communication and society. Prior to this, Michael worked as a project engineer at Dallas Power amp Light dealing with power plants, distribution, transformer management, and integration of renewable energy into the grid. Fueled by his passion for education, Michael has taught college courses in math, astronomy, and physics and published two novels and dozens of articles on topics ranging from physics to healthcare. Michael earned his B.S. in Engineering from Texas Tech, his M.S. in Physics from the University of Texas at Dallas, and his Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan University.
- David Pilotte / CFO
- David brings to Principal Solar more than years of experience leading public companies as CFO, COO, Corporate Controller, Treasurer, CRO, and interim executive. In , David formed an independent consulting practice, DNP Financial, LLC, through which he has advised companies ranging from startup to million revenue on matters of accounting, corporate finance, M amp A, public reporting, due diligence, debt restructuring, and profit improvement. From April to October , David served as CFO of Calpian, Inc., an OTCQB traded company engaged in the acquisition of cash flow instruments within the credit card industry and in electronic payments in India. Joining Calpian as a startup, Calpian s revenues grew to more than million annually and the company grew its user base of electronic payment services to more than million users. Prior to Calpian, David served as CFO of Omniflight Helicopters, a privateequity sponsored company providing air ambulance services across the U.S. CFO and COO of Digital Recorders, Inc., a NASDAQlisted company engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of digital telemetry equipment and covert surveillance products and held other executive level positions with Axtive Corporation NASDAQ , American Pad amp Paper AMEX , Cyrix/National Semiconductor NASDAQ , and Baldor Electric Company NYSE . David started his career with Arthur Andersen amp Company. David holds a bachelor s degree in finance from the University of Florida, an MBA with concentrations in management and accounting from the University of Houston, and has been a CPA in Texas since . David is a member of the Institute for Excellence in Corporate Governance, CEO Netweavers, and Financial Executives International he serves as an accounting and reporting expert for investor information groups including Evaluserve s Circle of Experts and the Gerson Lehrman Group, and is qualified as an audit committee financial expert as defined by the SEC.
- Michael Martin / EVP
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $700,523 - 03/13/2018
- Authorized: 300,000,000 - 09/30/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 5,604,181 - 09/30/2015
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: PSWW)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: PSWW)
More to come on (OTC: PSWW)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in PSWW is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of PSWW and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of PSWW. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/