Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Royal Mines & Minerals Corp. (OTC: RYMM)
Royal Mines and Minerals Corp is a mineral exploration company. The company s primary objectives are to commercially extract gold from coal ash, and to use its lixiviation processes to convert coal ash landfills into valuable assets.
- K. Ian Matheson / President, CEO
- K. Ian Matheson was appointed a member of our Board of Directors on June , and our Chief Executive Officer and President on November , . Mr. Matheson earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of British Columbia in . In and he attended McGill University in Montreal, Quebec where he earned a degree as a Chartered Accountant at the Quebec Institute of Chartered Accountants. He was admitted into the British Columbia Institute of Chartered Accountants in . From to he worked as a Chartered Accountant with Coopers and Lybrand in Vancouver, BC. He is presently a member of the British Columbia Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants. Mr. Matheson was a member of the board of directors of Searchlight Minerals Corp. OTCBB from February , to February , . Mr. Matheson has also been a director and officer of numerous private companies that have been involved in the research and development of precious metals in the southern Nevada area.
- Jason S. Mitchell / CFO, Treasurer
- Jason S. Mitchell was appointed our Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer on February , , our Secretary on November , , and a member of our Board of Directors on May , . Mr. Mitchell earned a Masters of Accountancy degree from Southern Utah University in . He is a Certified Public Accountant, who has, since April, , been a selfemployed financial consultant, providing consulting services and preparing financial statements for numerous companies. From October to October , Mr. Mitchell was a corporate controller, principal accounting officer, vice president and manager of merger and acquisitions for USI Holdings Corporation, a Nasdaq listed insurance brokerage firm where Mr. Mitchell oversaw financial reporting responsibilities, prepared SEC annual and quarterly filings, generated financial models and assisted in its October million initial public offering. From October to September , Mr. Mitchell worked as an auditor for Arthur Andersen LLP and KPMG Peat Marwick.
- Stephen O Neill / Securities Counsel
- Michael C. Boyko / Independent Director
- Michael C. Boyko, Director, President and CEO. B.Sc. Finance Degree from Arizona State University. Has designed, manufactured and marketed industrial equipment for power plants globally. Mr. Boyko founded Advanced Integrated Resource LLC and Advanced Industrial Conveyors LLC. He is a current member of the Society for Metallurgy, Mining and Exploration SME . He has significant experience in air pollution control systems, bulk material handling and industrial process equipment for power plants, mines and related industries.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,176,956 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 900,000,000 - 02/28/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 245,199,204 - 02/28/2018
- Float: 50,021,088 - 07/31/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: RYMM)
|Quarterly report with a continuing view of a company's financial position|
|Filing Type: 10-Q||Filing Source: edgar|
|Filing Date: September, 14 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: RYMM)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: RYMM)
More to come on (OTC: RYMM)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in RYMM is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of RYMM and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of RYMM. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/