Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Scivanta Medical Corp. (OTC: SCVM)
Scivanta Medical Corporation the Company is focused on acquiring and developing medical technologies and products which offer advantages over existing medical procedures and treatments. The Company recently acquired the exclusive worldwide rights to develop, make and sell certain proprietary technologies known as the Hickey Cardiac Monitoring System the HCMS , a minimally invasive two balloon esophageal catheter system used to monitor cardiac performance. Designed to be used outside of an intensive care setting, the HCMS is expected to provide the primary measurements of cardiac performance in a minimally invasive and cost effective manner. As Scivanta develops the HCMS, it will continue to review for acquisitions of other medical products and technologies that are sold, or are capable of being sold, in a specialty or niche market. The Company believes its HCMS technology will allow it to enter and capture a significant share of the cardiac monitoring market which was estimated to be million in . Distinct from other monitors, lt br / gt the HCMS can measure left ventricular contractility, an objective measure of myocardial performance and potentially a new standard for monitoring the treatment of congestive heart failure and other cardiac conditions. Unlike the current standard of care for monitoring critically ill patients suffering from various cardiovascular conditions i.e., pulmonary artery catheterization using a Swan Ganz catheter PACs the HCMS does not require the expense of an intensive care unit or insertion by a physician. Significant market opportunities for the HCMS include anesthesiologists in surgical settings where patients have risks of cardiac events, emergency room departments, out patient and in office monitoring of cardiac patients and in hospital monitoring of cardiac challenged patients not in surgical situations.
- David R. LaVance / President, CEO
- Thomas S. Gifford / CFO
- David R. LaVance / Chairman
- Thomas J. Desouza / Mr. Desouza has over years of experience in providing strategic and financial advice to investors and early stage technology companies. Since June , Mr. Desouza has served as the managing director of Allegory Venture Partners, a venture fund focused on technology based companies. From January through June , Mr. Desouza was an investment consultant with several firms including Robert W. Baird amp Co. and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. He currently serves on the board of directors of SematicMD, a medical technology company that provides a medical image analysis platform to physicians and the Willamette View Foundation, a notforprofit organization focused on providing services to the elderly. Mr. Desouza attended Portland State University where he studied political science and finance.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $420,788 - 03/13/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 20,934,717 - 09/09/2016
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: SCVM)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: SCVM)
More to come on (OTC: SCVM)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SCVM is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SCVM and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SCVM. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/