Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Sibling Group Holdings, Inc. (OTC: SIBE)
Sibling Group Holdings, DBA as Global Personalized Academics GPA is an innovative education company that provides virtual and classroom learning to help students across the globe transform the way they learn. Formed from Sibling Group Holdings, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, Blended Schools Network, GPA aims to take online learning to the next level with the latest technologies and education practices to help students reach their full potential. We believe the successful scholars, scientists and entrepreneurs of tomorrow must become global citizens today, which is why Global Personalized Academy is a multisided platform that offers international students a high school dual diploma on one side, while offering U.S. universities a pipeline of qualified students on the other. We believe providing the services required to meet both needs is a rewarding place to be.
- Julie Young / CEO, Principal Executive Officer
- Ms. Young, , served as the founding President and Chief Executive Officer of Florida Virtual School, the world s first virtual statewide school district and the largest public online school in the U.S., from its inception in until her retirement in March . Under her leadership, the organization grew into a diversified, worldwide organization serving students in states and countries worldwide. Ms. Young currently serves on the board, advisory board or council of several nonprofit, civic and other organizations, including the International North America Council for Online Learning, United States Distance Learning Association, Western Governors University, YMCA, GoGo Labs and DreamBox Learning. Ms. Young has an undergraduate degree from the University of Kentucky and a Master of Education from the University of South Florida.
- Angelle Judice / CFO, Principal Fin. Officer
- Angelle Judice recently served as Corporate Controller for Education Management, Inc., at Blue Cliff College in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Prior to Briar Cliff Ms. Judice was employed by Provost, Salter, Harper amp Alford, LLC, a Baton Rouge, Louisiana audit and tax firm, working in their tax and audit sections. She has held senior accounting and finance positions in the media industry, including two years with the Louisiana Radio network, and ten years with WAFBTV, a CBS affiliate and part of the RAYCOM Media Network. Ms. Judice s educational and professional background includes a Bachelor s Degree in Accounting from Louisiana State University, a member of LCPA and AICPA, and a registered CPA for over years. Joined SIBE July
- Stevie Johns / Corporate Secretary
- David Dai / Director
- Mr. Dai was appointed to the Board pursuant to the Securities Purchase Agreement, effective as of February , , between the Company and Shenzhen City Qianhai Xinshi Education Management Co., Ltd. Shenzhen and certain accredited and institutional investors together with Shenzhen, the Investors , the terms of which have been previously disclosed by the Company. The terms of the Securities Purchase Agreement provide that the Investors have the right to designate two individuals to serve on the Company s Board. Mr. Dai has been appointed to the Board as one of these designees.
- Michael Horn /
- Robert Todd Jones / Director
- Since Todd has been committed to improving education for kids worldwide. His initial focus was in the to space, but has transitioned to including K through . Todd s commercial efforts have led to higher personalization, improved content management and ultimately better student outcomes. Todd will focus on Corporate Development for GPA in order to drive greater results for all stakeholders teachers, students, parents and shareholders. Todd also takes a keen interest in giving back to his community and was recently named covolunteer of the year by the Forsyth County, Georgia Board of Education. He is a graduate of the University of Florida College of Law and the University of Florida School of Business. Todd is admitted to practice law in Florida.
- David Saba / Director
- Saba, age , served as President and a member of the Company s Board since February , , concurrent with the Company s acquisition of the assets of DWSaba Consulting LLC a consulting operation with a focus on business development and scaling for educational services and educational technology providers founded and owned by Mr. Saba. Since , Mr. Saba has been the principal of DWSaba Consulting. From to , Mr. Saba served as the Chief Executive Officer of Laying the Foundation, Inc., which merged with the National Math Science Initiative. Mr. Saba served as the Chief Operating Officer of NMSI, where he was responsible for leading all aspects of marketing, government relations and strategic growth, among other functions. Mr. Saba was employed by the American University System as its Chief Operating Officer from to , where he helped integrate the American University System into military markets. Mr. Saba graduated from the Naval Academy in with a degree in Engineering, and, in , was awarded a Masters degree in Engineering Management from the University of South Florida.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $317,294 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 02/08/2015
- Issue and Outstanding: 211,529,291 - 06/15/2016
- Float: 87,179,075 - 06/15/2016
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: SIBE)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: SIBE)
More to come on (OTC: SIBE)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SIBE is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SIBE and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SIBE. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/