Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Sunset Capital Assets, Inc. (OTC: SNST)
Sunset Capital Assets, Inc. OTC: SNST is a boutique, global, investment and advisory firm headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Founded in , the right combination of values, intellectual capital, and financial resources defines Sunset as a firm positioned for significant growth. Sunset takes a pioneering, consulting based approach to corporate equity investing, partnering with management teams to build class leading businesses and improve their operations. Since inception, the firm has extended this approach across asset classes and seeks to build one of the world s strongest organically grown alternative asset platforms.
- Alan Speck / CEO
- Prior to serving as Chief Executive Officer of Sunset Capital Assets, Alan L. Speck held the position of President and Managing Member of Elite Mortgage Capital from to . From to , Speck served as Executive Vice President of Aurora Loan Services where he created the wholesale mortgage platform and was responsible for exponential growth while managing both the firm s wholesale and retail sales platforms. As a member of the management committee reviewing monthly business line performance, Speck was responsible for representing executive management on strategic initiatives such as the firm s proprietary automated underwriting engine, paperless loan file system, loan origination software, customer service software, and product development. From to , Speck served as Vice President of Capital Markets at Harbourton Mortgage, First Nationwide Mortgage Corporation and James Madison Mortgage where he had complete responsibility for maintaining appropriate hedge positions and gain on sale requirements using proprietary software systems to conduct trend analysis and monitor macroeconomic and marketspecific conditions. Notably, Speck was responsible for starting First Nationwide Mortgage Corporation s successful Inside Sales Division, surpassing corporate expectations. In addition, Speck successfully reduced exposure to interest rate risk by utilizing a wide variety of instruments and derivatives such as mortgage backed securities MBS , cash trades, treasury options and mandatory/ best efforts whole loan sales and was also an integral member of each company s Residential Subcommittee which determined credit policy for all products including the banks portfolio products. Speck also managed warehouse lines up to billion and ensured problem loans did not exceed of volume on a monthly basis.
- Jeffrey Betros / President
- Jeffrey S. Betros serves Sunset Capital Assets as President with a successful background as a mortgage executive with over twenty years of experience in both retail and wholesale lending. Most recently, Betros served as Vice President with W.J. Bradley Mortgage, reporting directly to the President. While with W.J. Bradley, he was responsible for significantly growing the firm s retail mortgage footprint in the Southeast United States region, opening eight offices in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee. Prior to his time with W.J. Bradley, Betros served as Vice President for Aurora Loan Services a subsidiary of Lehman Brothers , where he expanded the firm s wholesale mortgage platform to Alabama, Georgia, and Florida, recruiting, hiring, and training the sales team. In , Betros group was delivering over billion in annual sales. In October , Betros joined J. Bert Watson, Sr. at Sunset Financial Resources, Inc. NYSE: SFO as Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer where he created the Whole Loan Process from product offering to origination to exit strategy. Betros also developed the quality control program for the firm s de novo real estate investment trust REIT . Prior to joining Sunset Financial Resources, Betros worked for multiple mortgage companies where his responsibilities included direct sales, sales management, operations, pricing, and product development. Mr. Betros earned a Bachelor s degree in Business Administration from Valdosta State University in .
- Bert Watson Jr. /
- J. Bert Watson, Jr. has spent his entire career in financial markets and joins Sunset Capital Assets as Chief Investment Officer CIO , with over years of experience in Investment Banking, Risk Management, Proprietary Trading, and Market Making. Watson Jr. was formerly a Managing Director of UBS Investment Bank UBS . As Managing Director, he managed both senior and junior traders generating annual profits in excess of US million and was consistently the top performing group in the UBS Cash business. During his time at UBS, Watson Jr. grew the firm s trading desk from ten traders and an Autex ranking of twentyeight, to over fifty traders and an Autex ranking of seven by March . Watson Jr. was ultimately given responsibility for trading all of UBS s high profile syndicate deals and risk arbitrage opportunities. Prior to his role at UBS Investment Bank, Watson Jr. worked for Jeffries Group, a wholesale broker dealer, and Hambrecht amp Quist now J.P. Morgan Chase , a boutique investment bank focusing on technology companies. Before working with Hambrecht amp Quist, Watson Jr. worked for OLDE Corporation now H amp R Block , a fullservice brokerage firm. Mr. Watson has been involved with numerous private and public equity deals including the largest de novo real estate investment trust REIT ever listed on the NYSE.
- Walter Williams Jr. /
- Walter Lee Williams, Jr. joined Sunset Capital Assets as Advisory Director with an accomplished career as a regional leader in real estate and government policy. Williams Jr. is Founder and Chairman of the Williams Companies, a network of real estaterelated businesses, and has subsequently sold his residential real estate company, Coldwell Banker Walter Williams Realty, to the Illinoisbased Devonshire Group. Williams Jr. began his career in , focusing primarily on land acquisition and development. In he founded Walter Williams Realty, and in he was tapped by Coldwell Banker to become an affiliate. Under the Coldwell Banker banner, Williams Jr. acquired several additional real estate brokerage firms, expanding the firm s growing coverage of the Jacksonville market including the Clay, Duval, and St. Johns county areas as well as expanding coverage into the St. Augustine and Palm Coast, Florida markets. Mr. Williams has served in numerous leadership capabilities including the local and statewide builders and realtors associations. Williams Jr. s career in government policy included serving on the Jacksonville City Council, the Metropolitan Planning Organization, and the boards of the Jacksonville Electric Authority and Jacksonville Transportation Authority.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,431,765 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 50,000,000 - 06/30/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 15,071,213 - 06/30/2016
- Float: 2,950,000 - 04/17/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: SNST)
|Quarterly Report - Quarterly Report - Q2 2017 Disclosure Statement|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Quarterly Report - Q2 2017 Disclosure Statement||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 28 2017|
|Quarterly Report - Quarterly Report - Q2 2017 Financial Statement|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Quarterly Report - Q2 2017 Financial Statement||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 28 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: SNST)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: SNST)
More to come on (OTC: SNST)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SNST is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SNST and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SNST. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/