Recent News from (OTC: SOUL)
|Canopy Growth: What Kind Of A Business Is This, Anyway?|
|By Daniel Shvartsman I've worked at Seeking Alpha from 2012 to 2018. So, I haven't seen a full market cycle. But even in those six years, there have been plenty of bubbles that have risen and fallen, and plenty of idiosyncratic market behavior that in the aggregate resembles itself. Bitc...|
|Date: October, 02 2018 06:30|
|Soul and Vibe Announces Its 2018 Strategy|
|SALT LAKE CITY, UT / ACCESSWIRE / January 16, 2018 / Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. (OTC PINK: SOUL) (the "Company") a publisher of games, music, and interactive books for digital devices, announced today its 2018 strategy. The Company has received a small direct investment with which...|
|Date: January, 16 2018 15:55|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. (OTC: SOUL)
Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. also Soul amp Vibe Interactive Inc. on www.sec.gov is a publisher of digitally distributed content that includes games, games related content, interactive books, and music, for consoles, mobile devices, personal computers, and social media platforms. Addressing a market projected to grow to billion by year end , the Company specializes in the creation of original intellectual properties and has extensive experience licensing world renowned brands from influential companies. Soul and Vibe has a license agreement with Deere amp Company, and game development and publishing agreements for the Xbox video game and entertainment system, Windows , Windows Live, and Windows Phone from Microsoft, the PlayStation computer entertainment system and PlayStation Vita PS Vita from Sony, and the Nintendo DS system and the Wii U system from Nintendo. Through partnerships with technically sophisticated software developers located all over the world, Soul and Vibe transforms unique concepts into engaging, highly accessible, and affordable games and entertainment experiences. www.soulandvibe.com.
- Website: https://www.soulandvibe.com/
- Phone: 7634008040
- Email: info@SoulandVibe.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/soulandvibe
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/171991072940184?ref=ts&fref=ts
- Peter Anthony Chiodo / CEO, President, CFO
- Peter Anthony Chiodo is CEO President of Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. with years experience in the games industry. An awardwinning Director of Product Development and Producer, he has launched games and holds an MBA from the University of Utah. He has extensive experience leading software teams, worldwide, developing engine technologies amp games for myriad devices. He created amp implemented a development process that released frontline amp casual games over years, managed a person development studio, directed rd party development teams across the world, and oversaw a person production management department. He produced/codesigned the critically acclaimed Stoked: Big Air snowboarding series Xbox amp the millionunit selling title, Summer Sports: Paradise Island Wii . He has produced serious games training tools for the U.S. Marine Corps and DARPA, served as a consultant to Minnesotabased SiMCare Health and Vital Sims where he helped develop serious games for health care providers. He has built relationships and negotiated agreements with software developers, licensing agents, Olympians, professional athletes, sports leagues, toy companies, and more. He has presented proposals to Steven Spielberg and Mark Hamill and periodically instructs courses at the Institute of Production and Recording in Minneapolis/St. Paul as an adjunct faculty member.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $67,325 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 2,000,000,000 - 01/25/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 673,251,576 - 02/06/2017
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: SOUL)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: SOUL)
More to come on (OTC: SOUL)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SOUL is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SOUL and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SOUL. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/