Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Sirona Biochem Corp. (OTC: SRBCF)
Sirona Biochem is a biotechnology company developing diabetes therapeutics, skin depigmenting and anti aging agents for cosmetic use, biological ingredients and cancer vaccine antigens. The company utilizes a proprietary chemistry technique to improve pharmaceutical properties of carbohydrate based molecules.
- Dr. Howard Verrico / Founder, Interim CEO
- Christopher Hopton / CFO
- Geraldine Deliencourt Godefroy / Chief Scientific Officer
- Antonia Issa / Corp. Commun.
- Dr. Howard Verrico / Chairman
- Geraldine Deliencourt Godefroy /
- Christopher Hopton /
- Dr. Alex Sandro Marazzi /
- David Moore /
- Michael Rogers /
- Chris Verrico / Mr. Verrico has served as a director and officer of numerous startup companies, most of which became publicly traded companies. Chris has managed mineral exploration projects in North America, Mexico and throughout western South America. He also has prior experience as a contractor with extensive northern ruralremote infrastructure construction and contract mining projects throughout BC, the Yukon, Alaska and Nunavut.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $9,771,529 - 03/13/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 120,636,155 - 06/30/2014
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: SRBCF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: SRBCF)
More to come on (OTC: SRBCF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SRBCF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SRBCF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SRBCF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/