Recent News from (OTC: SRMC)
| Hatfield and Company to Represent Sierra Monitor Flame and Gas Detection Products Across Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma|
|Milpitas, California, Sept. 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sierra Monitor Corporation (OTCBQ:SRMC), a global leader in flame and gas detection solutions, has entered into an agreement with Hatfield and Company , a US distributor and manufacturer’s representative of leading technical...|
| Date: September, 04 2018 09:00|
| Sierra Monitor Corporation Partners with Intrepid Group to Provide Flame and Gas Detection Solutions for Industries in North East British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan|
|Milpitas, California, Aug. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sierra Monitor Corporation (OTCBQ:SRMC), a global leader in flame and gas detection solutions, has entered into an agreement with Intrepid Group Ltd, a Western Canadian organization headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. The move, which le...|
| Date: August, 13 2018 09:00|
| Sierra Monitor Announces Appointment of Ross DeMont to Board of Directors|
|Milpitas, California, Aug. 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sierra Monitor Corporation (OTCQB: SRMC), a provider of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions that target facility automation and industrial life safety requirements, today announced that Ross DeMont has been appointed as a me...|
| Date: August, 01 2018 09:00|
| Sierra Monitor Corporation Named A Top Place to Work in Silicon Valley|
|Milpitas, Calif., June 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sierra Monitor Corporation (OTCQB:SRMC) is proud to announce it has been named one of the Top Places to Work by the Bay Area News Group (BANG), publisher of the San Jose Mercury News. Within the small business category, SMC ranked ...|
| Date: June, 26 2018 13:51|
| SIERRA MONITOR CERTIFIED TRAINING FOR TOXIC AND COMBUSITBLE GAS DETECTION SYSTEMS|
|Company offering its Certified Contractor Training course May 3-4, 2018 in Los Angeles, California. Milpitas, CA, April 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In compliance with local regulations, Sierra Monitor Corporation (OTC: SRMC), a trusted supplier of toxic and combustible gas life safety sy...|
| Date: April, 06 2018 12:59|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on SRMC.
About Sierra Monitor Corp. (OTC: SRMC)
Sierra Monitor Corporation addresses the industrial and commercial facilities management market with Industrial Internet of Things IIoT solutions that connect and protect high value infrastructure assets. The company s FieldServer brand of protocol gateways is used by system integrators and OEMs to enable local and remote monitoring and control of assets and facilities. With more than , products, supporting over protocols, installed in commercial and industrial facilities, FieldServer is the industry s leading multi protocol gateway. Sierra Monitor s Sentry IT fire and gas detection solutions are used by industrial and commercial facilities managers to protect their personnel and assets. Sentry IT branded controllers, sensor modules, and software are installed at thousands of facilities such as natural gas vehicle fueling and maintenance stations, wastewater treatment plants, oil and gas refineries and pipelines, parking garages, US Navy ships, and underground telephone vaults. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley in Milpitas, California, Sierra Monitor was founded in and has been a public company SRMC since . By combining its distinguished track record in industrial sensing and automation with emerging IoT technologies such as cloud connectivity, big data, and analytics, Sierra Monitor is at the forefront of the emerging IIoT trend
- Jeffrey Brown / CEO, President
- Tamara S. Allen / CFO
- Tamara S. Allen has served as the company s CFO since April , having been Controller since March . Ms. Allen joined Sierra Monitor Corporation in January . She holds a BS in Business Administration from University of Wisconsin with an emphasis in Financial Management. Prior to joining Sierra Monitor, Ms. Allen held various finance and accounting positions at Philips Semiconductors and served on the Board of Directors for Horizon West Federal Credit Union. Ms. Allen s experience and expertise in GAAP practice, financial SEC reporting, SarbanesOxley, COSO, and board level financial reporting and analysis qualify her to serve as an officer of the Company.
- Michael Farr / VP, Ops.
- Michael has served as Vice President of Operations at Sierra Monitor Corporation since , having joined the company in as Operations Manager. He holds a BA in Mathematics from the University of California, Los Angeles. Prior to joining Sierra Monitor, Michael held management positions in Signetics Semiconductor Co. and Advanced Micro Devices. His strong production control and operations management background resulted in the company s attainment of ISO registration for the company s quality system, and has supported the company s growth through multiple transitions of the company s supply chain process, partners, and systems.
- Jeffrey Brown /
- Robert C. Marshall /
- James D. Norrod /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $13,757,344 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 20,000,000 - 04/21/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 10,190,625 - 06/30/2017
- Float: 10,190,625 - 06/30/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: SRMC)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: SRMC)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: SRMC)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: SRMC)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in SRMC is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of SRMC and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of SRMC. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/