Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About ProPhotonix Limited (OTC: STKR)
Investors ProPhotonix Limited, formerly StockerYale, Inc., began in and is headquarted in Salem NH. We are a high technology designer and manufacturer of diode based laser modules and LED systems for industry leading OEMs and medical equipment companies. In addition, the Company distributes premium diodes for Ushio formerly Oclaro , Osram, QSI, Panasonic, and Sony. The Company serves a wide range of markets including the machine vision, industrial inspection, security, and medical markets. ProPhotonix has offices and subsidiaries in the U.S., Ireland, U.K., and Europe. For more information about ProPhotonix and its innovative products, visit the Company s web site at www.prophotonix.com
- Timothy A. Losik / CEO, President
- Mr. Losik was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer CEO of ProPhotonix on May , . He has been with ProPhotonix since serving as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Losik served as the Chief Financial Officer at Bluesocket, Inc., a privately held provider of enterprise mobility solutions. Prior to Bluesocket, he was Vice President of Operations and Chief Financial Officer of Globalware Solutions, Inc., a privately held supply chain management company. From to , Mr. Losik was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Omtool, LTD., a Nasdaqlisted software company. From to , Mr. Losik served in various positions at Hadco Corporation, a NYSElisted advanced printed circuit manufacturer, including Senior Vice President of manufacturing and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and ultimately as the Senior Vice President of global printed circuit board PCB operations at SanminaSCI upon Hadco s acquisition by SanminaSCI in December .
- Philip Feeley / CFO
- Raymond A. Oglethorpe / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Oglethorpe is currently President of Oglethorpe Holdings, LLC, a private investment company, and has served on numerous public and private boards most recently the Board of Trustees of The George Washington University from to . Mr. Oglethorpe served as President of America Online, Inc. from until his retirement in . Prior to that time,Mr. Oglethorpe was a senior vice president responsible for directing the technologies and member services organizations of America Online, Inc. Mr. Oglethorpe has been a member of the Board since and a member of both the Governance, Nominations and Remuneration committee and Audit committee.
- Timothy Steel / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Steel was previously Vice Chairman of Cazenove Capital Management Limited until the end of when he stepped down to pursue a portfolio career and work more closely with smaller developing businesses. He joined Cazenove in from Robert Fleming and became a partner in . In he moved to New York as President of Cazenove Inc., returning to the UK in and, subsequently became Head of Institutional Broking in . He was appointed Managing Director of Cazenove Fund Management Limited in February and later became Chairman in April . He was appointed to the main Board of Cazenove Group plc in March . Mr. Steel is currently Chairman of Castle Alternative Invest AG, Chairman of Committed Capital Limited, a private equity firm, and is a NonExecutive Director of W H Ireland, a financial services company. He is the chairman of the Governance, Nominations and Remuneration committee and a member of the Audit committee.
- Vincent Thompson / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mr. Thompson has over years of experience in corporate finance. He spent the majority of his career with Morgan Grenfell amp Co. Limited and Hambros Bank Limited later Soci t G n rale, following the takeover of Hambros Bank Limited and was a Director at both. From to he was a Director at MacArthur amp Co. Limited and from to , was an Associate of Corbett Keeling amp Co, both corporate finance boutiques. In , Mr. Thompson formed his own corporate finance boutique, Easton Partners LLP. He is chairman of the Audit committee and a member of the Governance, Nominations and Remuneration committee.
- Mark Weidman / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Mark Weidman is currently the CEO of Harvest Power Inc., a Waltham, Massachussets based company engaged in the environmental services sector and specializing in converting waste organics into valuable consumer products and energy. Mark is also an operating partner at True North Venture Partners and the founder and owner of Birch Tree Environmental Group, LLC, a consulting firm providing services in the environmental services, energy and technology sectors. Mr. Weidman previously served as President and CEO of Wheelabrator Technologies Inc., a worldleading environmental technologies company operating in North America, Europe and China, having served in that capacity from to July . Prior to , Mr. Weidman served in senior executive positions with Wheelabrator, including Vice President of Operations from to , and President of Wheelabrator Bio Gro from to . During and , he served as President and Chief Operating Officer of the Processing Division at Synagro Technologies, Inc., a Houstonbased residuals management company. Mr. Weidman has been a member of the Board of the Company since July .
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $11,570,675 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 250,000,000 - 03/08/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 92,565,402 - 03/08/2018
- Float: 38,326,286 - 12/07/2017
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: STKR)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: STKR)
More to come on (OTC: STKR)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in STKR is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of STKR and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of STKR. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/