Recent News from (OTC: STOY)
|Hasbro: Responding To The Sell-Off|
|Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS ) has just reported earnings and while it appeared to be a strong quarter the Street has grave concerns over weaker than expected guidance. We believe that Hasbro is still the top play in the toy space and that company is entering the back half of a 'toy-cycle.' As the ...|
|Date: October, 24 2017 07:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Spiral Toys Inc. (OTC: STOY)
Spiral Toys Inc., is a California based company dedicated to developing, marketing, and selling products and mobile applications in the mobile connected space. Spiral has developed several technology platforms that enables them to acquire and engage consumers in the sale and marketing of physical consumer products and toys. Spiral collects revenue on both the physical purchase of goods and sale of digital content through Apple APP Store and Google Marketplace. Founded in by a former senior executive with Disney and Sony, the company has developed an integrated hardware/software/cloud solution that enables mobile connected entertainment. Spiral s mobile connected entertainment platform connects physical items to today s top mobile devices through BTLE, NFC, ultrasonics and other technologies creating a unique interactive user experience. Spiral sells it s products worldwide, and is developing additional applications based on its platform technology for several different verticals within the entertainment industry. The company also acts as co developer with major entertainment studios.
- Mark Meyers / CEO
- Akio Ariura / CFO
- Mr. Ariura served as an independent contractor for various entities such as Kibush Capital Corporation, providing accounting and other financial and management services. From August , Mr. Ariura was first, the Chief Financial Officer, and from November until April , the Chief Financial and Operating Officer, of Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation, a former publiclytraded corporation engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, sale and marketing of the OnkoSure test kit, a proprietary invitro diagnostic cancer test. From September until joining Radient Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Mr. Ariura was employed by Resources Global Professionals, providing both public and private companies with consulting services relating to SarbanesOxley compliance, SEC filings and special project financial and management services. Mr. Ariura received a B.S. in Business Administration from University of Southern California.
- Chris Adams /
- Mike Drath / Director
- Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer at theAudience, one of the world s largest multichannel publishers of social media and digital content Former Head of Finance for Disney Mobile Gaming/Tapulous and Director of Strategy and Business Development for Disney Consumer Products
- Gary Paccagnini / Director
- Seasoned financial services industry with over years experience Partner at EBNY offering customdesigned investment strategies and insurance programs for businesses and personal needs Former equities trader on the NYSE floor with twentyfive years experience as a Limited Partner for Spear, Leeds amp Kellogg and a Senior VicePresident at Goldman Sachs Holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Montclair State University
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $372,500 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 149,000,000 - 05/17/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 149,000,000 - 05/17/2017
- Float: 11,584,166 - 04/11/2016
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: STOY)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: STOY)
More to come on (OTC: STOY)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in STOY is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of STOY and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of STOY. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/