Recent News from (OTC: THNRF)
|Technicolor SA (THNRF) CEO Frederic Rose on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript|
|Technicolor SA (THNRF) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call July 24, 2018 12:30 PM ET Executives Frederic Rose - CEO Laurent Carozzi - CFO Analysts David Cerdan - Kepler Cheuvreux Emmanuel Matot - ODDO Securities Presentation Frederic Rose Good evening to all of you i...|
|Date: July, 29 2018 08:18|
|Technicolor SA ADR 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Technicolor SA ADR in conjunction with their 2018 Q2 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: July, 25 2018 13:58|
|Technicolor SA reports 1H results|
|Technicolor SA ( OTCPK:THNRF ): 1H EPS of -€0.33 Revenue of €1.77B (-15.3% Y/Y) Press Release More news on: Technicolor SA, Technicolor SA ADR, Earnings news and commentary, Consumer stocks news,|
|Date: July, 24 2018 11:51|
|Technicolor's (THNRF) CEO Frederic Rose on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript|
|Technicolor SA (THNRF) Q4 2017 Results Earnings Conference Call February 21, 2018, 12:30 PM ET Executives Frederic Rose - CEO Esther Gaide - CFO Analysts Emmanuel Matot - Oddo David Cerdan - Kepler Cheuvreux Eric Beaudet - Natixis Securities Presentation Operator ...|
|Date: February, 21 2018 16:59|
|Technicolor SA 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Technicolor SA in conjunction with their 2017 Q4 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: February, 21 2018 12:36|
|Technicolor SA reports FY results|
|Technicolor SA ( OTCPK:THNRF ): FY EPS of -€0.53 More news on: Technicolor SA, Technicolor SA ADR, Earnings news and commentary, Consumer stocks news, Read more ...|
|Date: February, 21 2018 12:27|
|Forager Funds December 2017 Quarterly Report|
|Read more ...|
|Date: January, 25 2018 02:27|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Technicolor SA (OTC: THNRF)
Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, is at the forefront of digital innovation. Our world class research and innovation laboratories enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced video services to content creators and distributors. We also benefit from an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging and sound technologies. Our commitment: supporting the delivery of exciting new experiences for consumers in theaters, homes and on the go.
- Frederic Rose / CEO
- Mr. Frederic Rose has been Chief Executive Officer of Technicolor since . His two priorities since his nomination have been to improve the group s financial situation and to recenter its Media amp Entertainment activities in order to reinforce the group s position as a technology leader in the market. Prior to joining Technicolor, Mr. Rose held various positions within AlcatelLucent and was a member of the Executive Committee. He is a graduate of the Georgetown University School of Foreign Affairs and the Georgetown University Law Center.
- Esther Gaide / CFO
- Mrs. Esther Gaide was appointed Chief Financial Officer of Technicolor in April , and she has been a member of the Executive Committee since February . She joined Technicolor in September after years in The Havas Group as Deputy CFO and Group Human Resources Director, and she spent years with the Bollor Group where she held various positions, first as Director of Internal Audit, then as CFO of Bollor Logistics Division, CFO of Bollor Africa Logistics Division and finally as Group Controller. She began her career with PricewaterhouseCoopers both in Paris and London, and next with Deloitte both in Paris and Los Angeles. She is a graduate of ESSEC, a French business school and is a French CPA.
- Emilie Megel / SVP, Inv. Rel.
- Emilie Megel, Senior Vice President for Investor Relations, joined Technicolor on September st, . She reports to Esther Gaide, Chief Financial Officer. She is also in charge of the relations with Economic and Financial Media. Ms. Emilie Megel brings years of experience in Investor Relations, working both as a financial markets and communications professional. She has started her career as an equity analyst at Barclays and Credit Lyonnais Securities and then moved into Investor Relations at Euro Disney and Financial Communications at Euro RSCG before to launch her own IR consultancy activity.
- Bruce Hack / Mr. Bruce Hack is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of BLH Venture, LLC, a provider of strategy and operating advice to media and entertainment companies. He is currently Chairman or director on public and private boards including MiMedx Group MDXG , DemeRx and early/mid stage online media or video gaming firms. Mr. Hack was ViceChairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Corporate Officer of Activision Blizzard until . From to , he was Chief Executive Officer of Vivendi Games, and from to , Executive VicePresident of Development and Strategy at Vivendi Universal. From to , he was ViceChairman of the Board of Directors of Universal Music Group, and between and , Chief Financial Officer of Universal Studios. He joined the Seagram Company Ltd. in , after serving as a trade negotiator at the U.S. Treasury in Washington, DC. Amongst his roles at Seagram were Chief Financial Officer of Tropicana Products, Inc. and Director, Strategic Planning, at The Seagram Company Ltd.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $944,971,486 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 414,461,178 - 11/30/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 414,461,178 - 11/30/2017
- Float: 357,986,520 - 12/30/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: THNRF)
|Annual Report - CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS|
|Filing Type: Annual Report - CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: February, 26 2018|
|Interim Financial Report - 2017 FIRST HALF FINANCIAL REPORT|
|Filing Type: Interim Financial Report - 2017 FIRST HALF FINANCIAL REPORT||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 06 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: THNRF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: THNRF)
More to come on (OTC: THNRF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in THNRF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of THNRF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of THNRF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/