Recent News from (OTC: TKSTF)
|Tinkerine Studios signs agreement with Emily Carr University of Art and Design|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tinkerine™ Studios Ltd. (TSX-V:TTD) (FSE:WB6B) and (OTC:TKSTF) ("Tinkerine" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Tinkerine and Emily Carr University of Art and Design (“Emily Carr”) signed an indu...|
|Date: October, 24 2017 07:01|
|Tinkerine Studios appointment to Board of Directors|
|VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 26, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tinkerine™ Studios Ltd. (TSXV:TTD) (FSE:WB6B) and (OTC:TKSTF) ("Tinkerine" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Daniel Cugnet, ICD.D to the Board of Directors. Mr. Cugnet will be instrument...|
|Date: September, 26 2017 08:38|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Tinkerine Studios Ltd. (OTC: TKSTF)
Tinkerine designs and produces D printers hardware and software, filament and educational curriculum and D models. It offers its products and services internationally and is based in Canada where it is a reporting issuer, to access its filings go to www.sedar.ca.
- Eugene Suyu / CEO
- Eugene is the founding force behind Tinkerine Studios Ltd and its leads product and user interface design. He is also a cofounder of D . With a B.A. from Simon Fraser University, he is a user experience designer focused on industrial design and usability.
- Martin Burian / CFO
- Martin is a CPACA and CBV with years experience in Investment Banking, Finance and Accounting. He is a specialist in organizing and financing emerging growth companies.
- John Ross / IR
- Desmond Liew / Chairman
- Desmond is the International Director of Operations and Development at Bing Han International, headquartered in Taiwan, with global offices in Canada, USA, Russia, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Macau. Desmond leads staff with strong vision and direction that has helped Bing Han become a world leading ginseng company. He is also the founder and CEO of Taiwan Rare Earth Ltd., a rare earths supply and export company.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $1,701,934 - 03/16/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 42,548,349 - 08/18/2015
- Float: 28,000,000 - 08/18/2015
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: TKSTF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: TKSTF)
More to come on (OTC: TKSTF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in TKSTF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of TKSTF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of TKSTF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/