Recent News from (OTC: TMPSW)
|OTC Markets Group Announces Lists of Compliance Downgrades and Caveat Emptor Designations for the Month of May|
|NEW YORK , June 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today announced the lists of downgrades from its respective OTCQX® and OTCQB® markets and Caveat Emptor Designations for th...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
|Date: June, 06 2018 16:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Tempus Applied Solutions Holdings, Inc. (OTC: TMPSW)
Headquartered in Williamsburg, Virginia, Tempus provides turnkey and customized design, engineering, modification and integration services, and operations solutions that support aircraft critical mission requirements for various international customers including the United States Department of Defense, other U.S. government agencies, foreign governments, and heads of state. Tempus designs and implements special mission aircraft modifications related to intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance systems new generation command, control and communications systems and VIP interior components. Tempus also provides ongoing operational support, including flight crews, maintenance, and other services to its customers.
- Scott Terry / CEO
- Benjamin Scott Terry has served as our Chief Executive Officer since the closing of the Business Combination. Prior to the closing of the Business Combination, Mr. Terry served as Chief Executive Officer of Tempus since December . Mr. Terry founded Tempus after years of experience in U.S. government and corporate aviation. A former naval aviator, Mr. Terry has a strong track record of success while holding executive positions at Merrill Lynch amp Co., Flight International, Inc., and Bombardier Aerospace. He has an undergraduate degree in Economics and an MBA from Boston University. Additionally, he completed a postgraduate study program in International Law from the University of London. Prior to returning to the United States to continue his career in aviation, Mr. Terry was admitted as a Ph.D. candidate in Finance and Trade at City University Business School in London. Mr. Terry is well qualified to serve on our board of directors due to his background in aviation and aviation services and his executive experience
- Johan Aksel Bergendorff / CFO
- R. Lee Priest / EVP, Fin.
- R. Lee Priest, Jr. has served as our Chief Financial Officer since the closing of the Business Combination. Prior to the closing of the Business Combination, Mr. Priest served as Chief Financial Officer of Tempus since December . Mr. Priest is a former naval aviator and Electronic CounterMeasures Officer on carrier based EA B aircraft. After his military career, Mr. Priest served as a Managing Director in the Aerospace, Defense and Government Services Group of BB amp T Capital Markets. During his more than years as an investment banker, Mr. Priest successfully advised on over transactions and financings totaling over billion for middle market aerospace and defense companies. Mr. Priest received a BS in aerospace engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy and an MBA from the University of Maryland.
- Joseph Wright / Chairman
- Joseph R. Wright has served as the Chairman of our Board of Directors since the closing of the Business Combination. He previously served as the Chairman of the board and Chief Executive Officer of Chart from December to July . He has served as a Senior Advisor to The Chart Group, L.P., a merchant banking firm since January . Mr. Wright has served as the Executive Chairman of the board of directors of MTN Satellite Communications since and Chairman of the Investment Committee of ClearSky Power amp Technology Fund I LLC since . Mr. Wright was Senior Advisor to Providence Equity Partners, LLC from July to June and Chief Executive Officer of Scientific Games Corp. from January to December . From July through to April , Mr. Wright served as Chairman and Director of Intelsat, Ltd., a provider of global satellite services and Chief Executive Officer and Director of PanAmSat Corporation from August until it was combined with Intelsat in July . Mr. Wright was Chairman and Director of GRC International, Inc. from to and was Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman of W.R. Grace amp Co. from August to . Mr. Wright was a member of President Reagan s Cabinet, Director and Deputy Director of the White House Office of Management and Budget from March to and Deputy Secretary of the Department of Commerce from to .
- Christopher D. Brady / Christopher D. Brady has served as a director since the closing of the Business Combination. He was previously the president and a member of Chart s board of directors from December until July . Mr. Brady founded The Chart Group L.P., a merchant banking firm and an affiliate of CAG, in , and serves as its Chairman and Managing Director. Mr. Brady has over years of experience in private equity, corporate finance and capital markets, with a focus on identifying and building portfolio companies. Prior to founding The Chart Group L.P., Mr. Brady spent years in the corporate finance and capital markets departments of Lehman Brothers from and Dillon Read from . Mr. Brady currently serves as a director of Airborne Tactical Advantage Company ATAC , a tactical military training service, Genesis Today, Inc., a supplier of natural health supplements, Miami International Holdings, a newly formed options exchange, South Carolina Research Association SCRA , a statesponsored technology development firm, PacStar Communications, Inc., a supplier of military communications systems, Remote Reality, a designer and manufacturer of ultrawideangle cameras, and Templeton Emerging Markets Investment Trust PLC, an international asset manager. Mr. Brady serves as the Chairman for Chart Capital Partners I, II and Chart Venture Partners. Mr. Brady served as a member of the Transition Team for the United States Army Secretary Dr. Francis Harvey . Mr. Brady earned his B.A. from Middlebury College and his M.B.A. from Columbia University Graduate School of Business. In addition, Mr. Brady is well qualified to serve on Chart s board of directors due to his background in private equity, corporate finance and capital markets, with a focus on identifying and building portfolio companies.
- Peter A. Cohen / Peter A. Cohen has served as a director since the closing of the Business Combination. He was previously a member of Chart s board of directors from September until July . Mr. Cohen serves as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the board of directors of Cowen Group, Inc., a diversified financial services company, and parent company of Cowen and Company, LLC, one of the representatives of the underwriters of Chart s initial public offering. Prior to Cowen Group, Mr. Cohen was the founder of Ramius LLC. He also served as a managing member and senior member of the Executive Committee of Ramius. After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree from Ohio State University in , Mr. Cohen earned his M.B.A. from Columbia University in and began a career on Wall Street at Reynolds amp Co. In , he joined the firm which became Shearson Lehman Brothers. In , Mr. Cohen became Assistant to the Chairman of the firm, Sanford Weill, and was involved in all aspects of the firm s activities. In , Mr. Cohen left Shearson for one year to work directly for Edmond Safra at Republic NY Corporation and Trade Development Bank Holdings in Geneva, Switzerland and returned to Shearson in . Shearson merged with American Express in at which time he became President amp Chief Operating Officer and in Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, a position he held until . In , Mr. Cohen formed Republic New York Securities and Republic Asset Management for Republic National Bank of New York and at the same time commenced the activities around which Ramius was formed in .
- John Gulbin / John G. Gulbin III has served as a director since the closing of the Business Combination. He is the principal of the Tempus Jet group of companies, which he and Mr. Terry ran together until Mr. Terry founded Tempus. Mr. Gulbin began his career as an auditor with Deloitte before moving into a project finance role with GE Capital. Before transitioning to aerospace projects, he completed numerous power plant financings. Mr. Gulbin later became a Senior Vice President of Aircraft Finance for Lehman Brothers, Inc., where he successfully completed more than billion in aircraft securitizations. He is a graduate of St. Bonaventure University. Mr. Gulbin is well qualified to serve on our board of directors due to his background in aviation services and aircraft finance.
- Kenneth J. Krieg / Kenneth J. Krieg has served as a director since the closing of the Business Combination. He was previously a member of Chart s board of directors from January until July . Mr. Krieg heads McLean, VAbased Samford Global Strategies, a consulting practice focused on helping clients lead and manage through periods of strategic change. He also serves on the board of directors of several private companies, is an Executive in Residence at Renaissance Strategic Advisors, and is a Fellow at the Center for Naval Analyses and the Center for Strategic and International Studies. He served as the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics USD AT amp L from to , with overall responsibility for the DoD procurement, research and development, and other major functions. Prior to his appointment as USD AT amp L , he served as Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense and Director of Program Analysis amp Evaluation, leading an organization that advises the Secretary of Defense on defense systems, programs, and investment alternatives. Before joining the DoD, he was Vice President and General Manager of the Office and Consumer Papers Division of International Paper Company. Mr. Krieg also recently served as a director of White Electronic Designs Corporation. Since February , Mr. Krieg has served as a member of the board of directors of API Technologies Corp. NASDAQ: ATNY . Mr. Krieg holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Davidson College and a Master s degree in Public Policy from the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Mr. Krieg is well qualified to serve on our board of directors due to his background in government services and experience with public companies.
- Niall Olver / Niall Olver has served as a director since the closing of the Business Combination. From January until May , he served as the Chief Executive Officer of ExecuJet Aviation Group. After serving for three years as an officer in the South African Air Force, Mr. Olver moved into the information technology sector and joined IBM as a Systems Engineer in . In , he accepted a position at Persetel, South Africa s leading IT company, where he worked as a Large Systems Account Manager until . Later that year his keen interest in aviation led to his appointment as managing director of ExecuJet, a recently established business aviation company at Lanseria Airport just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Under Mr. Olver s leadership, ExecuJet has evolved into a leading multinational organisation, which offers a broad range of business aviation solutions, including corporate aircraft sales, flight operations, aircraft management, maintenance, fixed base operations and charter services. He has also overseen the establishment of a multinational strategic alliance with Canada s Bombardier Aerospace and subsequently with other OEMs. Today, Zurich Airport, Switzerlandheadquartered ExecuJet Aviation Group comprises associated companies in Latin America, Europe, South Africa, the Middle East, Australasia and Asia. Mr. Olver also heads an investment and advisory firm, EJ Capital of Switzerland. He has also held and holds numerous interests and directorships in private companies, including in Axis Simulation, Piper Aircraft and Grob Aerospace. Mr. Olver holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Science, obtained from the University of South Africa. He also holds a professional pilot s license but today only flies for personal business and leisure. Mr. Olver is well qualified to serve on our board of directors due to his background in aviation services and experience with international companies.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $236,250 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 7,875,000 - 03/12/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 7,875,000 - 03/12/2018
- Float: 7,492,300 - 03/03/2015
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: TMPSW)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: TMPSW)
More to come on (OTC: TMPSW)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in TMPSW is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of TMPSW and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of TMPSW. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/