Recent News from (OTC: TPCS)
| TechPrecision Corporation Reports First Quarter Financial|
|New Project Activity Commences During the First Quarter WESTMINSTER, MA / ACCESSWIRE / August 13, 2018 / TechPrecision Corporation (OTCQB: TPCS) (''TechPrecision'' or ''the Company''), an industry leading manufacturer of precision, large-scale fabricated and machined metal components ...|
| Date: August, 13 2018 16:07|
| TechPrecision up 4% post Q4 results|
|TechPrecision ( OTCQB:TPCS +4.6% ) reported Q4 net sales of $4.67M (-5.3% Y/Y). Net sales in precision industrial market increased by $0.5M, nuclear market decreased by $1.2M and defense market increase by $0.4M compared to same quarter year ago. More news on: Techprecision Corp., S...|
| Date: June, 29 2018 11:08|
| TechPrecision Corporation Reports Financial Results for Fiscal 2018|
|Company Achieves Third Consecutive Year of Pretax Profit WESTMINSTER, MA / ACCESSWIRE / June 28, 2018 / TechPrecision Corporation (OTCQB: TPCS) ("TechPrecision" or "the Company"), an industry leading manufacturer of precision, large-scale fabricated and machined metal components and...|
| Date: June, 28 2018 16:05|
| TechPrecision Corporation Reports Profitable Second Quarter|
|Net Sales Increase 26% Year-over-Year WESTMINSTER, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 13, 2017 / TechPrecision Corporation (OTCQB: TPCS) ("TechPrecision" or "the Company"), an industry-leading manufacturer of precision, large-scale fabricated and machined metal components and tested syst...|
| Date: November, 13 2017 16:05|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on TPCS.
About Techprecision Corp. (OTC: TPCS)
Founded in February , TechPrecision Corporation is a holding company that s driven to provide businesses with the most well engineered, cost effective turnkey solutions to their large scale component and equipment manufacturing challenges. Its largest subsidiary, Ranor, Inc. is an experienced metal fabrication company, providing clients with access to knowledge, resources, and technologies that span some of the most demanding manufacturing sectors.
- Alexander Shen / CEO
- Mr. Shen has experience in a broad range of industries including metal fabrication, automotive, contract manufacturing, safety and security, and industrial distribution. Prior to joining us, Mr. Shen served in as President of SIB Development and Consulting, a firm specializing in fixed, monthly cost reduction. Mr. Shen served as President of Tydenbrooks Security Products Group, a security products company, from July to December . Mr. Shen served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Burgon Tool Steel Company between January and June , and served as Chief Executive Officer of Ryerson Mexico amp Vice President International for Ryerson, Inc., a multinational distributor and processor of metals, from to . Mr. Shen was Division General Manager amp Chief Operating Officer at Sumitomo Electric Group from to , focused on automotive electrical and electronic products. Prior to , he had a year career at the Automotive Division of Alcoa Inc. with roles of increasing responsibility. Mr. Shen began his career with General Motors, moving to Chrysler, before joining Alcoa Inc. His career includes multiple international management roles in Japan, China, Mexico, and Europe, and he is fluent in the Chinese and Japanese languages and cultures. Mr. Shen holds a B.S. in Engineering from Michigan State University.
- Thomas Sammons / CFO, Principal Fin. Officer, Principal Acct. Officer
- Mr. Sammons has served as Vice President, Finance, of Ranor, Inc. since March , . Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Sammons served as the financial controller of Xchanging Services, Inc., an international provider of technologyenabled business processing, technology and procurement services, from February through February and as international controller and business unit controller at Ryerson, Inc., a metals distribution and processing company, from May through January . Mr. Sammons holds certifications as a Certified Management Accountant and a Certified Financial Manager and received his B.S. in Business Administration from SUNY, Empire State College and an M.B.A. from Cornell University.
- Mark Pesta / Corporate Controller
- Richard McGowan / Chairman, Independent Director
- Walter Schenker / NonExecutive Director, Independent Director
- Robert Crisafulli / NonExecutive Director, Independent Director
- Andrew A. Levy / Independent Director
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $14,700,542 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 90,000,000 - 03/09/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 28,824,593 - 03/09/2018
- Float: 24,024,159 - 11/11/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: TPCS)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: TPCS)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: TPCS)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: TPCS)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in TPCS is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of TPCS and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of TPCS. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/