Recent News from (OTC: TPRKY)
|VIDEO: Travis Perkins Head of IR Graeme Barnes Featured in OTCQX Video Series|
|NEW YORK , Sept. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Travis Perkins plc (OTCQX: TPRKY) Head of IR Graeme Barnes Moreira was interviewed by OTC Markets Group (OTCQX: OTCM) in its prominent OTCQX® Video Series. The series features interviews with senior executives of OTCQX companies as ...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
|Date: September, 07 2018 16:00|
|Travis Perkins' (TPRKY) CEO John Carter on Interim Results 2018 - Earnings Call Transcript|
|Travis Perkins Plc ADR (TPRKY) Interim Results 2018 Conference Call July 31, 2018 3:30 AM ET Executives John Carter – Chief Executive Officer Alan Williams – Chief Financial Officer Analysts Gregor Kuglitsch – UBS Phil Roseberg – Bernstein Ayns...|
|Date: July, 31 2018 21:57|
|Travis Perkins Plc ADR 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Travis Perkins Plc ADR in conjunction with their 2018 Q2 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: July, 31 2018 14:14|
|Why Contrarian Value Investing Is Both Agony And Ecstasy|
|Back in 1939, an investor called John Templeton made an unusual series of investments that eventually helped cement his reputation as a legendary contrarian. As America was emerging from 10 years of the Great Depression, Templeton (who was only in his late twenties at the time) sensed an oppor...|
|Date: June, 08 2018 03:40|
|Oakmark Global Fund: Q1 2018|
|Oakmark Global Fund – Investor Class Average Annual Total Returns (03/31/18) Since Inception (08/04/99) 10.48% 10–year 7.09% 5–year 9.71% 1–year 15.08% 3–month -2.57% Gross Expense Ratio as of 09/30/17 was 1.21% Net Expense Ratio as of 09/30/17 wa...|
|Date: April, 23 2018 01:57|
|Travis Perkins Plc ADR 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides|
|The following slide deck was published by Travis Perkins Plc ADR in conjunction with their 2017 Q4 earnings Read more ...|
|Date: February, 28 2018 14:53|
|Cobas Asset Management: Comments On Third Quarter 2017|
|Coinciding with the publication of the 2017 Third Quarter Report on our funds, which is available to read in English on our website, we set out below the main characteristics of the portfolio. INTERNATIONAL PORTFOLIO As noted in our previous letter, we are struggling to find sufficient qua...|
|Date: December, 07 2017 09:48|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Travis Perkins Plc (OTC: TPRKY)
Travis Perkins Group operates a diverse range of UK based building materials and products distribution businesses. The businesses are organized into four divisions General Merchanting, Plumbing and Heating, Contracts and Consumer. The Group supplies material through physical branches, stores, and increasingly online, provides nationwide delivery services and has a broad range of businesses in terms of scale and customers served.
- John Carter / CEO
- John has been with Travis Perkins plc for years, having first joined Sandell Perkins as a Management Trainee in . Since then, he has held numerous sales, marketing and operations roles and has developed and supported sectorleading functions such as Procurement, Supply Chain, International Sourcing and Category Management. John is also currently the sponsor of the Group s Innovation Centre. John s management and integration of a number of key strategic acquisitions over the past years, including Keyline in , Wickes in , and BSS Group in , has delivered enormous benefits for the Group. John succeeded Geoff Cooper as Chief Executive on January .
- Tony Buffin / CFO
- Tony joined Travis Perkins plc in April as Chief Financial Officer , taking on responsibility for supply chain, group buying, Far East sourcing, Birchwood Price Tools and Toolstation UK and Europe. Prior to joining the Group, Tony was CFO of the Coles Group, the leading Australian grocery retailer, where he was accountable for finance, property, IT and strategy. Prior to this Tony held senior financial roles at Loyalty Management Group, Boots, Alliance and Ernst and Young. He also resided on the MasterCard Asia Pacific advisory board until March and is currently a member of the Dyson shareholder advisory board.
- Deborah Grimason / Corporate Secretary
- Deborah joined Travis Perkins plc in as Company Secretary and General Counsel. Prior to joining Travis Perkins plc Deborah worked at Lafarge Group both in the UK and France as Company Secretary and General Counsel. Deborah also held other senior secretarial positions at BOC Group, British Coal Corporation, Nokia and Royal Mail.
- Jonathan Diec / Head of IR
- Graeme Barnes / Head of IR
- Robert Walker / Chairman
- Robert Walker was appointed as a nonexecutive director in September and became Chairman in May . He is chairman of Enterprise Inns plc, and of Eagle TopCo Limited. He was chairman of W H Smith PLC, Williams Lea Group Ltd, Americana International Holdings Ltd and BCA Marketplace, senior independent director of Tate amp Lyle PLC and Group Chief Executive of Severn Trent Plc. Previously, he spent over years with Procter amp Gamble, McKinsey and PepsiCo and has also served as a nonexecutive director on a number of other FTSE and boards. He is Chairman of the Nominations Committee and a member of the Remuneration and Stay Safe Committees.
- Ruth Anderson / NonExecutive Director
- Ruth Anderson was appointed as a nonexecutive director in . She is a nonexecutive director of Ocado plc, Coats plc, Coats Group plc, The Royal Parks an executive agency of the Department of Culture, Media and Sport, and a trustee of the charity, the Duke of Edinburgh s Award. She is a chartered accountant, and held a number of positions in KPMG UK from to , being a member of its board from to and Vice Chair from to . She is Chairman of the Audit Committee and a member of the Nominations and Stay Safe Committees.
- John Rodgers / NonExecutive Director
- John Rogers was appointed as a nonexecutive director on November and is currently Chief Executive Officer of Sainsbury s Argos and a member of the J Sainsbury s plc Board and Sainsbury s Bank plc Board. Prior to his appointment as CEO of Sainsbury s Argos, John was Chief Financial Officer of J Sainsbury plc for six years and during his career at Sainsbury s he also held the posts of Property Director, Director of Group Finance and Director of Corporate Finance. Before joining Sainsbury s, John held a variety of financial, operational and strategy roles. John is a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
- Coline McConville / NonExecutive Director
- Pete Redfern / NonExecutive Director
- Pete Redfern was appointed as a nonexecutive director on November . He is currently Chief Executive of Taylor Wimpey plc and is also a Chartered Accountant. Pete was previously Chief Executive of George Wimpey Plc and prior to that, he held the roles of Chief Executive and Finance Director of its UK Housing division. Pete is Chairman of the Stay Safe Committee and a member of the Remuneration and Nominations Committees.
- Christopher Rogers / NonExecutive Director
- Christopher Rogers was appointed as a nonexecutive director on September . Christopher was Managing Director of Costa Coffee from to and a director of Whitbread PLC from to where he also served as Group Finance Director. He was Group Finance Director of Woolworth Group PLC from to and previously held senior roles in both finance and commercial functions in Comet Group PLC and Kingfisher PLC. He was also a nonexecutive director of HMV Group PLC from to . He is a member of the Audit Committee and the Nominations Committee. Christopher is a chartered accountant.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $4,878,402,215 - 03/13/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 250,946,616 - 03/02/2017
- Float: 228,580,000 - 04/30/2014
Recent Filings from (OTC: TPRKY)
|Interim Financial Report - Travis Perkins plc - Interim Results for the six months ended 30 June 2017|
|Filing Type: Interim Financial Report - Travis Perkins plc - Interim Results for the six months ended 30 June 201||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: September, 21 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: TPRKY)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: TPRKY)
More to come on (OTC: TPRKY)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in TPRKY is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of TPRKY and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of TPRKY. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/