Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About UBM Plc (OTC: UBMOF)
UBM plc is a global business to business events organiser. It is the leading organiser in the UK and Asia. The company was formerly known as United Business Media Limited and changed its name to UBM plc in May . UBM plc was founded in and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Tim Cobbold / CEO
- Tim joined UBM s Board as CEO in May and was previously CEO at De La Rue, an international business employing , people in more than countries worldwide. His previous roles included UK engineering group TI Group and Chloride Group plc where he became CEO in . He is a NonExecutive Director at DRAX plc. After graduating from Imperial College with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Tim qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Price Waterhouse
- Mariana Wyatt / CFO
- Marina joined UBM s Board as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director in September , having previously been Chief Financial Officer and member of the Management Board at TomTom NV for ten years. Before joining TomTom, Marina was Chief Financial Officer of Colt Telecom from . Prior to this she was Group Finance Director at Psion Plc having been promoted from Group Controller in . Marina is a Chartered Accountant having begun her career with Arthur Andersen, working in London and the US. Marina graduated from Cambridge University with a degree in geography.
- Helen Alexander / NonExecutive Chairman, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Appointed as Chairman of the Board in , Dame Helen Alexander is also a nonexecutive director of Huawei UK, senior adviser to Bain Capital and a member of PwC s Public Interest Body. She is also Deputy Chair of the HamptonAlexander Review into the representation of women on boards and in business, and Chancellor of the University of Southampton. Helen is involved with other notforprofit organisations as a director of the ThomsonReuters Founder s Share Company, the Grand Palais Paris and the Said Business School Oxford and an honorary fellow of Hertford College, Oxford. Helen was president of the CBI and was chief executive of the Economist Group until , having joined the company in and being managing director of the Economist Intelligence Unit from to . She has also served on the boards of Rolls Royce plc, Northern Foods plc, BT plc, Centrica plc, as deputy chairman of esure Group Holdings plc and chairman of the Port of London Authority. Dame Helen has an MA from Oxford, an MBA from INSEAD and in was awarded the Legion d Honneur.
- Greg Lock / NonExecutive Director, Audit Committee Member, Compensation Committee Member
- Appointed to the Board in February , Greg has more than years experience in the technology, software and computer services industry. In a year career at IBM Greg held a wide range of senior roles including a member of IBM s Worldwide Management Council and Governor of the IBM Academy of Technology. As Global General Manager, Industrial sector, he had worldwide responsibility for IBM s business with companies in the Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Chemical, Petroleum and other manufacturing industries. During his career at IBM he lived and worked in the United States, France, Germany and the UK. Greg is Chairman of Computacenter plc, the IT services business, and was previously Chairman of Kofax plc, the leading provider of documentdriven business process automation solutions. He also spent four years as Chairman of technology company SurfControl Plc.
- Alan Gillespie / NonExecutive Director, Independent Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Alan joined the Board in . He has extensive experience in both the private and the public sector, with a background in investment banking and financial services. He spent ten years at Citibank, followed by years at Goldman Sachs as a partner, with responsibility for corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions in the UK and Ireland. He jointly led the firm s financial services practice in Europe and in established Goldman Sachs presence in South Africa. Alan has worked in the UK, USA, Europe and South Africa. From to he was Chairman of The Ulster Bank Group. He is currently the Senior Independent Director at Old Mutual plc. Within the public sector, Alan is Chairman of the Economic and Social Research Council ESRC , and Chairman of the International Finance Facility for Immunization IFFIm , an intergovernmental organisation established to fund vaccination programs for children in many of the world s poorest countries. He has been Chief Executive of the Commonwealth Development Corporation and the Chair of The Northern Ireland Industrial Development Board.
- David Wei / NonExecutive Director, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- David was appointed to the Board in November . He is Chairman and Founding Partner of Vision Knight Capital, a private equity fund focused on investments in internet, ecommerce and B B services empowered by technology in China. He has extensive experience in investment and management of operations in China and has held nonexecutive directorships at HSBC Bank China and the China Advisory Board of IMI plc. Prior to founding Vision Knight Capital, David was CEO of the global leading ecommerce company Alibaba.com Limited, leading its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in . David also held a number of senior positions at Kingfisher PLC and was most notably CEO of B amp Q China, which under his leadership grew to become China s largest home improvement retailer. David was also Head of Investment Banking for Orient Securities Co, and Corporate Finance Manager at Coopers amp Lybrand now Pricewaterhouse Coopers .
- Mary McDowell / NonExecutive Director, Compensation Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Appointed to the Board in August , Mary has experience running both enterprise and consumer divisions in multinational companies in the technology industry. From to she worked at Nokia, the global telecommunications and mobile phone producer, where she held a number of management roles, most recently as Executive Vice President in charge of Nokia s Mobile Phones unit. Before joining Nokia, Mary served years at HPCompaq, after joining as a systems engineer in and subsequently holding a series of roles in product marketing, product management and strategy, and operational management.
- John McConnell / NonExecutive Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Appointed to the Board in January . John was Group Finance Director of Inchcape plc, the leading premium automotive group which operates in developed and emerging markets around the world, until he stepped down at the end of February . An Australian national, he joined Inchcape in as CFO of their Australian and New Zealand businesses and was subsequently promoted to CEO of that region before being appointed as Group Finance Director in October . Prior to joining Inchcape John worked with Reckitt and Colman now Reckitt Benckiser for years in a variety of senior financial roles in the UK, Germany and Australia.
- Terry Neill / NonExecutive Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Appointed to the Board in September , Terry spent over years working at Accenture/ Andersen Worldwide, between and and has vast experience of working on largescale design and delivery projects, and managing change in a global business. Working in London, Dublin and Chicago, he was the worldwide Managing Partner of Andersen/Accenture s Change Management Practice and a senior partner in Accenture until August , when he was part of the team that successfully developed and executed the strategy for transforming Accenture into a public company. Terry was also Chairman of Andersen Worldwide from to . Between and Terry was a nonexecutive director of Bank of Ireland Group and a nonexecutive director of CRH plc.
- Trynka Shineman / NonExecutive Director, Audit Committee Member, Nominating Committee Member
- Trynka is President of Vistaprint, a leading global online provider of professional marketing products and services to tens of millions of micro business owners. Trynka was appointed to the Board in March . She leads Vistaprint s technology, product and marketing strategies and previously held a number of senior marketing and leadership positions since she joined the Company in . Her career in marketing spans more than years and all facets of the marketing discipline. She has focused on developing the strategies and capabilities to acquire and retain customers at scale in both ecommerce and traditional marketing settings. Before Vistaprint, Trynka worked in a variety of marketing analytic and strategy roles at a boutique marketing consultancy.
- Tim Cobbold / Tim joined UBM s Board as CEO in May and was previously CEO at De La Rue, an international business employing , people in more than countries worldwide. His previous roles included UK engineering group TI Group and Chloride Group plc where he became CEO in . He is a NonExecutive Director at DRAX plc. After graduating from Imperial College with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Tim qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Price Waterhouse
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $5,042,033,382 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 393,908,858 - 12/30/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 393,908,858 - 12/30/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: UBMOF)
|Interim Financial Report - Interim Financial Report|
|Filing Type: Interim Financial Report - Interim Financial Report||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: October, 17 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: UBMOF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: UBMOF)
More to come on (OTC: UBMOF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in UBMOF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of UBMOF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of UBMOF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/