Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About University Bancorp, Inc. (OTC: UNIB)
Ann Arbor based University Bancorp owns of University Bank which, together with its subsidiaries, holds and manages a total of over . billion in loans and assets for over , customers and our employees make us the th largest bank based in Michigan. University Bank is an FDIC insured, locally owned and managed community bank, and meets the financial needs of its community through its creative and innovative services. Founded in , University Bank is proud to have been selected as the Community Bankers of the Year by American Banker magazine and as the recipient of the American Bankers Association s Community Bank Award. University Bank is a Member FDIC. The operating subsidiaries of University Bank which are members of our corporate family, ranked by their size of revenues are: Midwest Loan Services, a residential mortgage subservicer based in Houghton, Michigan University Lending Group, a retail residential mortgage originator based in Clinton Township, Michigan UIF, a faith based banking firm based in Southfield, Michigan Community Banking, based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which provides traditional community banking services in the Ann Arbor area Ann Arbor Insurance Centre, an independent insurance agency based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Stephen Lange Ranzini / President, CEO
- Stephen Lange Ranzini is President amp CEO of University Bancorp amp University Bank of Ann Arbor, Michigan which manages over . billion in assets for over , customers. He played the leading role in the bank s acquisition in when he became the nation s youngest bank holding company President at age , a position he has held since. At that time University Bank had million in assets and it has grown through the creation of niche financial services businesses. University Bank was selected as Community Bankers of the Year by both American Banker magazine and the American Bankers Association, and as the top performing publicly traded bank in per American Banker magazine based on its . return on average equity. For the years ended / / University Bank s annual average revenue grew . . The American Bankers Association, through its Corporation for American Banking subsidiary, has exclusively endorsed University Bank s subsidiary, Midwest Loan Services Inc., to provide residential mortgage subservicing services to member banks and their borrowers nationwide. Midwest is known for friendly, responsive service and industryleading technology that help lenders retain customers, reduce costs and ensure regulatory and operational compliance. Midwest s mortgage customers have x fewer complaints than the industry average according to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau s complaint database. Stephen graduated from Yale on scholarship.
- Dennis Agresta / CFO
- Joseph Lange Ranzini / Chairman
- Gary Baker / Independent Director
- Armando Raul Cavazos / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- Alma Wheeler Smith / Independent Director
- Michael Talley / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $46,548,046 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 6,000,000 - 12/31/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 5,200,899 - 12/31/2017
- Float: 1,476,995 - 12/31/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: UNIB)
|Call Report - September 30, 2017 University Bank Call Report|
|Filing Type: Call Report - September 30, 2017 University Bank Call Report||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: December, 04 2017|
|Call Report - June 30, 2017 University Bank Call Report|
|Filing Type: Call Report - June 30, 2017 University Bank Call Report||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: October, 16 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: UNIB)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: UNIB)
More to come on (OTC: UNIB)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in UNIB is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of UNIB and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of UNIB. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/