Recent News from (OTC: URCFF)
|Uracan and Forum Agree to Terminate Option on Clearwater Property in the Patterson Lake South Area|
|Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - October 4, 2017) - Forum Uranium Corp. (TSXV: FDC) ("Forum") and Uracan Resources Ltd. (TSXV: URC) have agreed to terminate the Clearwater Project Option Agreement signed August 18, 2014. Forum owns 75% and Uracan earned a 25% interest after spend...|
|Date: October, 04 2017 09:01|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Uracan Resources Ltd. (OTC: URCFF)
Uracan Resources Ltd. TSX.V:URC, OTC:URCFF is a Canadian based exploration company focused on developing bulk tonnage, near surface uranium deposits within its two owned projects in Quebec and Saskatchewan, Canada, two of the world s best mining jurisdictions. Since , Uracan has discovered a NI compliant mineral resource of over million lbs. U O . Founded by a highly experienced and successful management team, Uracan is combining the extensive industry expertise with the financial acumen of some of the most successful mining venture capitalists in Canada to develop world class, open pit uranium mines in Canada. In , Uracan plans to capitalize on Management s exploration and financing capabilities by actively pursuing new opportunities.
- Gregg A. Sedun / CEO
- Marc Simpson / President, CEO
- Mr. Marc Simpson is President and Chief Executive Officer of Uracan Resources. Mr. Simpson has worked in the mining and exploration industry for over years. He has worked for Junior, Midtier and Senior mining companies on projects both in Canada and worldwide, including Bema Gold sold to Kinross for CDN . billion in , B Gold, and Echo Bay Mines. Mr. Simpson has been involved in exploration and mining projects from grass roots exploration through to mine development and production. Mr. Simpson obtained his B.Sc. in Geology from the University of Manitoba and is a member of Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia and Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of the Province of Manitoba.
- John Sutherland / CFO
- David Fry / IR
- Gregg A. Sedun / Chairman
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $566,171 - 03/16/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 28,450,780 - 12/31/2012
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: URCFF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: URCFF)
More to come on (OTC: URCFF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in URCFF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of URCFF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of URCFF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/