Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About USA Recycling Industries, Inc. (OTC: USRI)
The Company engages in the business as an owner, operator and licensor of specialty recycling service centers which do business under the USA Recycling service mark and various other service marks. The Company has a system of operation and method of doing business relating to the collection of recyclable materials, i.e. scrap metals, used tires, used motor oil, used batteries and provides disposal services for other auto related waste streams generated by the automotive service center industry and sells the recyclable waste to end user consumers and/or in some cases charges a disposal fee for certain waste related services. A USA Recycling specialty service center collects, sells and provides disposal services in connection with automotive waste materials, which include but not limited to ferrous scrap metals, non ferrous scrap metals, used tires, used motor oil, batteries and other auto related waste streams from underserved sectors within the automotive service center industry. The Company has successfully developed working relationships across the steel production, tire recycling, used motor oil re refinery and battery production industries. The Company has several contracts with end user consumers, who purchase a variety of auto related recyclable waste materials, in countries including the Continental United States. USA Recycling is currently selling its auto related waste materials both domestically and internationally through its trading operations with offices in North America, India and the United Arab Emirates.
- Vincent A. Smith / CEO
- Stanley A. Wilson / President
- Wayne Bailey / CPA
- Chief Financial Officer X Rail Enterprises, Inc. Mr. Bailey is the CFO of X Rail Enterprises, Inc., A passenger rail development and operating company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Bailey is responsible for all financial reporting documents and financial compliance for X Rail Enterprises, Inc., a publiclly traded company OTC:PINK:XREE Prior to joining X Rail Enterprises, Inc., Mr. Bailey was active in the OTC markets for small cap and micro cap public companies. He secured financing, managed public disclosures, mergers and acquisitions and compliance for several small cap public companies. Mr. Bailey became President/CFO, of Consumer Direct of America CDA , a direct marketing B to B company with a highly sophisticated call center hub system. The company sold telephone provisioning lines for AT amp T, Bell South, GTE and other regional firms. CDA entered the direct marketing of mortgages direct to consumers employing a seat call center and a network of mortgage branches which were recepients of hot lead transfers for loans. In , CDA was acquired by Shearson Home Loans, a . billion national mortgage bank licensed in states with offices and , employees. Mr. Bailey became CFO of Shearson
- Vincent A. Smith / Chairman
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $16,595,950 - 03/12/2018
- Authorized: 995,000,000 - 03/14/2011
- Issue and Outstanding: 414,898,739 - 06/30/2012
- Float: 2,080,578 - 03/14/2011
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: USRI)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: USRI)
More to come on (OTC: USRI)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in USRI is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of USRI and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of USRI. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/