Recent News from (OTC: WDLF)
| MjLink.com Provides Webcast Information for 2018 LD Micro Conference Presentation|
|DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / December 3, 2018 / MjLink.com, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Social Life Network, Inc. (OTCQB: WDLF ), today provided webcast information regarding their upcoming presentation at the 11th Annual LD Micro Main Event. MjLink's CEO, Mr. Ken Tapp, and CFO, Mr. Ma...|
| Date: December, 03 2018 13:30|
| MJLink.com, Inc. to Webcast, Live, at VirtualInvestorConferences.com December 6th.|
|Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com DENVER , Nov. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- MjLink.com, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Social Life Network, Inc. (OTCQB: WDLF),...|
|Source: PR Newswire|
| Date: November, 29 2018 15:18|
| Social Life Network Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Results|
|DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / November 14, 2018 / Social Life Network (OTCQB: WDLF), a leader in artificial intelligence and blockchain powered social network and e-commerce technology company, will report after the market close on November 14, 2018, its financial results for the third quarter o...|
| Date: November, 14 2018 14:00|
| Social Life Network Inc. to Host Shareholder Update Call on November 14, 2018|
|DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / November 6, 2018 / MjLink.com, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Social Life Network, Inc. (OTCQB: WDLF ), today announced that it will hold a shareholder update call after the close of trading on Wednesday, November 14, 2018, at 1:30pm PT/4:30pm ET. Individuals ...|
| Date: November, 06 2018 11:30|
| MjLink.com Announces 1.3 Million Registered Users|
|Expanding its member base and market share in the rapidly growing global cannabis industry DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / November 1, 2018 / MjLink.com, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Social Life Network, Inc. (OTCQB: WDLF), announced today that the company has a total of 1.3 million reg...|
| Date: November, 01 2018 12:50|
| Social Life Network Names Mark DiSiena As New CFO|
|Mark DiSiena, former CFO of Cherokee Global Brands, will focus on the Canadian IPO of MjLink.com and future tech company acquisitions. DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / October 29, 2018 / Supporting their enormous online growth, Social Life Network, Inc. (OTCQB: WDLF ), provider of niche socia...|
| Date: October, 29 2018 08:30|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
Last 5 Days Short Activity
* Short Mode
Short Analysis provided by Squeeze Report. Get a complete short report on WDLF.
About Social Life Network, Inc. (OTC: WDLF)
Social Life Network, Inc. OTC Markets: WDLF is an American for profit corporation and an online social media and social networking service, based in Denver Colorado, U.S.A. The founders initially launched their social network platform to meet the growing demand for niche social networking in industries that target consumer behavior around sub cultures, and have expanded to target the international real estate industry and a myriad of sports verticals around the world. Their social networking platform can be accessed by over countries, and is translated in to languages. At the heart of their platform is machine learning A.I. that interpolates general user behavior data throughout their social networks, then leverages that data to connect the right people and businesses together, at the right time. On their niche social networks that include ecommerce, the A.I. places the correct products or services around the consumers browsing behavior, with impeccable timing, all based on their immediate online behavior and their longer term behavior on that social network. Social Life Network provides access to their technology on a licensing basis as well, and has targeted industries that can best benefit from their technology, while charging a licensee a monthly percentage of their profits. The social network platform integrates with countless business tools and ecommerce solutions, thus providing the greatest return on investment by licensees.
- Ken Shawn Tapp / CEO, CTO
- Ken Shawn Tapp has served as our Chief Executive Officer/Chief Technology Officer/Director since June , . In addition to his responsibilities as our Chief Executive Officer, Ken Tapp oversees the ongoing development, data architecture and cloud security of our social networks through the use of Independent Contractors. Ken Tapp has served as an officer of Internet companies since , including as: a from January to June , as the Chief Operating Officer of Life Marketing, Inc., the forerunner of the then private company, Social Life Network, Inc b the Chief Executive Officer/Chief Technology Officer of Cherry Creek Internet Group, an Internet marketing company c as the Chief Executive Officer/Chief Technology Officer of CCMG, an advertising company from September of to August of d as the Chief Technology Officer of CCMG from January of to December of and d as the Chief Technology Officer of BRIMSRES Australia, Pty Ltd., a SaaS company, from September of to August of . Ken Tapp was the Vice President of Move.com, the parent company of Realtor.com, from January through their IPO in August .
- D. Scott Karnedy / COO
- D. Scott Karnedy has served as our Chief Operating Officer since October , . D. Scott Karnedy has served as an officer or Vice President of sales and marketing for digital media and Internet companies since , including: a as Vice President of Sales of AOL from June of to December of b , as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing of SiriusXM, from September of to October of c as Chief Revenue Officer of Technicolor, a Digital Film company from November of to February of c as Chief Revenue Officer of Indiewire SnagFilms, a film production company, from February of to August of and d , as Senior Vice President of Global Sales of Myspace from January of to August of . D. Scott Karnedy has served as the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Valhalla Advisors, a Revenue Acceleration Company consultant for digital media companies from October of to October of .
- Andrew Rodosevich / CFO
- Andrew Rodosevich has served as our Chief Financial Officer/Director since June , . From January to June , he was the Chief Financial Officer of Life Marketing, Inc., the forerunner of the then private company, Social Life Network, Inc. Andrew Rodosevich was the Chief Executive Officer and founder of Elevated Medical, a licensed medical cannabis dispensary company in Colorado, from October to January of .
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $10,020,334 - 03/19/2018
- Authorized: 700,000,000 - 01/01/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 100,203,335 - 01/01/2018
- Float: 420,642 - 01/01/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: WDLF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: WDLF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: WDLF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: WDLF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in WDLF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of WDLF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of WDLF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/