Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Winland Holdings Corporation (OTC: WELX)
Winland markets and sells its line of proprietary critical condition monitoring products primarily through an established network of distributors, dealers, security installers and integrators. In most cases, these products are manufactured to protect against loss of assets due to damage from water, excess humidity, extremes of temperature and loss of power. The Company offers a critical environment monitoring solution that is an automated, cloud based platform that provides early alerting, reporting and logging, that ensures regulatory compliance.
- Brian Lawrence / President, CFO
- Weston Thormodson / Controller
- Thomas Braziel / CoChairman
- Thomas Braziel is a Founder and Managing Partner at B.E. Capital Management. B.E. Capital is a private investment partnership focused on investing in special situations, distressed securities including bankruptcy claims , and generally undervalued securities. He currently serves as the Chairman of the Unsecured Creditors Committee of Premier Exhibitions OTC: PRXIQ and as the Delaware courtappointed receiver of Fund.com OTC: FNDM . Prior to founding B.E. Capital, Mr. Braziel was an Economist at Thomson Reuters. He holds a Masters in Mathematics of Finance from Columbia University and a B.A. from New York University.
- Matthew D Houk / CoChairman
- Matthew Houk is a Portfolio Manager at Horizon Kinetics LLC, an investment management services firm. Mr. Houk has been with Horizon Kinetics since August . Mr. Houk is responsible for identifying, analyzing and monitoring investment opportunities and portfolio companies for Horizon Kinetics. Previously, Mr. Houk was with Goldman, Sachs amp Co., an investment bank, which he joined in August . Mr. Houk holds a B.A. from Yale University.
- Thomas J Brady / Director
- Thomas J. Brady is currently an office leader of the Minneapolis Financial Outsourcing practice of CliftonLarsonAllen LLP. From October through March , he was the Chief Financial Officer of Digineer, Inc., an IT consulting firm. While at Digineer, he was responsible for all aspects of internal and external financial reporting, as well as legal and general administration. Prior to Digineer, Mr. Brady spent years with KPMG LLP, with last role as Audit Partner, where he was responsible for corporate audits in a wide range of companies and industries with revenues ranging from under million to over billion.
- Lorin E. Krueger / Director
- Lorin Krueger is currently the President of RT Holdings LLC, a private investment holding company and President of Sailor Plastics a blow mold plastics manufacturing company. He is former Chairman and CFO of Supply Tigers Inc., a purchasing consulting group and group buying company. From June , to January , , Mr. Krueger served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company and as President of the Company from January until June of when he assumed the additional role of Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Krueger has served as a Director of the Company since . Mr. Krueger served as the Company s Chief Operating Officer, and other executive officer positions in the Company, from until January of . Mr. Krueger was one of the founding partners of the Company.
- Murray Stahl / Director
- Murray Stahl is the Chairman and Chief Investment Officer of Horizon Kinetics LLC, parent company to registered investment advisory firms Horizon Asset Management LLC, founded in , Kinetics Asset Management LLC, founded in , and Kinetics Advisers, LLC founded in , as well as other affiliates. In that role, Mr. Stahl oversees all investment decisions across the affiliated entities, which produce a number of research reports and act as discretionary investment managers for private funds, investment companies, and retail and institutional separate accounts. Mr. Stahl is also the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of FRMO Corp., a publicly traded company that operates as an intellectual capital company. He is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Bermuda Stock Exchange, Minneapolis Grain Exchange, and IL amp FS Securities Services Limited, a company based in India. Previously, Mr. Stahl was a Portfolio Manager with Bankers Trust Company, Private Banking Division from to . He received B.A. and M.A. degrees from Brooklyn College and an MBA from Pace University.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $4,736,903 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 19,940,000 - 03/15/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 3,789,522 - 03/15/2018
Recent Filings from (OTC: WELX)
|Interim Financial Report - Winland Electronics, Inc. Financial Report for the period ending September 30, 2017|
|Filing Type: Interim Financial Report - Winland Electronics, Inc. Financial Report for the period ending Septembe||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: October, 25 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: WELX)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: WELX)
More to come on (OTC: WELX)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in WELX is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of WELX and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of WELX. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/