Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Cover Mode
About Wearable Health Solutions, Inc (OTC: WHSI)
The Company manufactures medical alarm devices that are used to summon help in the event of an emergency. While these devices are primarily designed for the elderly, there is also a market for those who are physically disabled, as well as for persons living alone.
- Ron Adams / CEO, President, CFO
- Ronnie Adams serves as our President, Chief Financial Officer, and Director. He has also served as President and Chief Financial Officer of a NASDAQ company that he started from inception and grew to over million. Mr. Adams was the recipient of the prestigious Entrepreneur of the Year Award in , sponsored by Dow Jones, NASDAQ, and Ernst amp Young.
- Allen Polsky / EVP
- Allen Polsky serves as our Vice President of Strategic Alliances. Prior to joining MAC, Mr. Polsky served as a Senior Security consultant for JM resources, a structured wiring company. He is also a cofounder of Connective Home, one of the nation s top home integration companies. In , he was appointed to the Board of Directors of AIN, one of the largest buying coops in the United States. He brings with him over years experience in the security and life safety industry.
- Jennifer Loria / COO
- Allen Polsky / Allen Polsky serves as our Vice President of Strategic Alliances. Prior to joining MAC, Mr. Polsky served as a Senior Security consultant for JM resources, a structured wiring company. He is also a cofounder of Connective Home, one of the nation s top home integration companies. In , he was appointed to the Board of Directors of AIN, one of the largest buying coops in the United States. He brings with him over years experience in the security and life safety industry.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $249,371 - 03/09/2018
- Authorized: 400,000,000 - 03/06/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 49,874,177 - 03/06/2018
- Float: 7,601,025 - 10/19/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: WHSI)
|Filing by person(s) reporting owned shares of common stock in a public company >5%|
|Filing Type: SC 13D||Filing Source: edgar|
|Filing Date: January, 31 2018|
|OTCQB Certification - OTCQB Certification|
|Filing Type: OTCQB Certification - OTCQB Certification||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: November, 09 2017|
|Notification that form 10-K will be submitted late|
|Filing Type: NT 10-K||Filing Source: edgar|
|Filing Date: September, 15 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: WHSI)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: WHSI)
More to come on (OTC: WHSI)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in WHSI is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of WHSI and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of WHSI. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/