Recent News from (OTC: WOGI)
|World Oil Group Inc (OTC Pink: WOGI) CEO, Claudio Aballay, Announces a New Website Designer|
|DEBARY, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 15, 2018 / World Oil Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: WOGI) today announced that it has retained New York City-based IT and web services company, TechnoMedia Consulting Inc. http://www.technomediaconsulting.com to overhaul and redesign its website at http://www.wo...|
|Date: November, 15 2018 09:00|
|World Oil Group Inc. CEO, Claudio Aballay, Embarks on New Company Agenda with a Three-Step Success Plan|
|DEBARY, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 13, 2018 / World Oil Group Inc (OTC PINK: WOGI ) CEO, Claudio Aballay, announced that the company is implementing a Three-Step Plan to forge the Company on a track to success. The Company already has taken steps to enhance its public disclosure on OTC Mar...|
|Date: November, 13 2018 09:00|
Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Cover Mode
About World Oil Group, Inc. (OTC: WOGI)
World Oil Group, Inc. is a world class international petroleum and management company that uses actionable intelligence from its strategic relationships to target and identify niche market opportunities in and out of the United States. World Oil Group, Inc. s executive team and advisers have a vast international business, petroleum, mining, agricultural, military, geopolitical and international sector experience in hostile, frontier and emerging markets where Energy, Mining, and Agricultural operations are the dominant source of revenue. WOGI s team and advisors have worked on every major continent in the world at multiple levels of government and private sector business WOGI has identified the pitfalls of large corporate failures with overvalued assets and too much corporate fluff and streamlines smaller operations into higher ROIs with less risk in any areas of operations globally.
- Claudio Aballay / CEO
- Mr. Claudio Aballay began years ago in the construction industry and has run many successful projects throughout Latin America. Mr. Aballay started from entry level and worked his way up to the executive levels of Latina American business ranging in the construction, energy, hydroelectric. His great successes have been seeing projects through while having to work directly with the indigenous community leaders in order to successfully begin and complete projects in tribal areas of Latina America.
- Dr. Samuel Armacanqui / COO
- Bill Stuebner / Advisor
- Neil Parkin / Advisor
- Dr. TJ Minhas / Advisor
- DR. TEJINDER S. MINHAS REGIONS OF FAMILIARITY: MIDDLE EAST amp N. AFRICA EGYPT, SYRIA, YEMEN, LEBANON, JORDAN , S. ASIA AFGHANISTAN, INDIA, BANGLADESH, SRILANKA, NEPAL , LATIN AMERICA amp EASTERN EUROPE KEY QUALIFICATIONS: Dr. TJ Minhas is a seasoned Development Economist and Program Management Specialist concentrates on macroeconomic, social sector development and poverty reduction. He has years of experience in project design, investment prioritization, program evaluation and monitoring to support economic reforms in South Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America. Working primarily with and for aid donors, he has developed specialized diplomatic skills to foster buyin on complex issues concerning economic growth and development of private sector, including publicprivate partnerships. TJ has managed a loan and investment portfolio of up to Billion per year financing structural adjustment and infrastructure projects. Advancing Change Management Agendas to Achieve Economic Reforms: Over the course of his career, Dr. Minhas has identified areas that hinder economic development and designed strategies and programs to address them. For the World Bank, he conducted program evaluation and reporting assignments for economic reform programs in seven countries. He has advised top government officials on public policy programs involving fiscal performance enhancement, civil service reform and aid coordination. He used his strong academic background to advance economic governance reform during his years at the World Bank, where he served as a Country Team Leader, Country director and Regional Director for Middle East and North Africa MENA .
- Mohamed Ebrahim / Advisor
- Mohamed A. Ebrahim Exec. Committee Member, Council of Organizations United Nations Foundation June Present years months New York, NY The Council of Organizations COO is an initiative of UNAUSA. The COO is a coalition of nongovernmental organizations NGOs and local groups of organizations with interests in education, social justice, labor, sustainable development, energy and climate, millennium development goals, human rights, health and women s issues that all share the common goals of making the American public more knowledgeable about global issues and strengthening the U.S. UN relationship. Visit us at http://www.unausa.org/membership/counciloforganization Sr. Business Analyst BA , Supply Chain SCM amp Operations Professional Decisive, action oriented and result focused professional with years of experience in Business Analysis, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, and Project Management focused in Manufacturing, Private Label, Cosmetics amp CPG industries. Outstanding talents in customer relationships, cost avoidance and continues improvements. Driven by new challenges and desire to be successful in all endeavors. Immensely enjoy navigating all aspects of complex projects with excellence consensus building, organizational and negotiation skills. Confident, articulate and persuasive. Specialties: BPM, BA, PM, Operations Management, Client/Vendor Relations, New Business Development, Organizational Development, Strategic Business Planning, Union negotiation, Purchasing, Team Building amp Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Customer Service amp Development, Inventory, Purchasing amp Outsourcing Management, Project Management, Planning Management, Distribution Management, IT Management, Quality Assurance amp Control.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $3,893,446 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 5,000,000,000 - 06/30/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 2,290,262,060 - 06/30/2017
- Float: 101,442,835 - 06/30/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: WOGI)
|Management Discussion and Analysis - World Oil Group Inc. for quarterly period ending September 30, 2017|
|Filing Type: Management Discussion and Analysis - World Oil Group Inc. for quarterly period ending September 30,||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: January, 05 2018|
|Quarterly Report - World Oil Group Inc. for period ending September 30, 2017|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - World Oil Group Inc. for period ending September 30, 2017||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: January, 05 2018|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: WOGI)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: WOGI)
More to come on (OTC: WOGI)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in WOGI is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of WOGI and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of WOGI. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/