Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About WOWI, Inc (OTC: WOWU)
World Of Weed, Inc. WOWU is an early stage company that is in the business of licensing technology and intellectual property to operators and businesses in the legal cannabis industry nationally. We also provide packaging and labeling, lease equipment and lease of real property to such companies. Lastly WOWI, Inc. provides a plethora of consulting services including proper business structure and management in the ever changing legal cannabis space. We provide these services to cultivations, growers, extractors and dispensaries that operate legally in states that have legal medicinal and/or recreational legislation. We pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge and touting quality, safety, proper structure and adherence to the legislation in each and every state.
- Anthony Russo / CEO
- Mr. Russo comes from a long distinguished career on Wall Street. Formerly a vice president at Morgan Stanley and RBC Dain Rauscher, Anthony handled major corporate and individual clientele and provided valuation and investment management on market conditions and stock and economic environments. After leaving Wall Street, Mr. Russo successfully ran a million dollar real estate development company developing signature golf course communities and raising capital through the capital markets to fund those endeavors. Mr. Russo has been involved in the medical and recreational cannabis business for the past six years in Denver, Colorado and is one of the foremost authorities on the maturing and revolutionary Colorado market.
- Michael Bayoff /
- Michael Heilman / Mr. Heilman has a wide range of executive, management and handson experience in both corporate public America and the private sector. He has experience, knowledge and understanding of all phases of business including sales, marketing, finance, technology, accounting, securities, legal and personnel. Since , he has provided consulting services to mainly startup private companies in health care, media entertainment, financial services, LED lighting, document management, mining, investment immigration, and most recently heavy oil extraction. On the public side, his experience includes creating viable business plans that involve the profitable acquisition and sale of operating companies, insuring compliance with all SEC and FINRA regulations, restructuring company equity positions, establishing proper shareholder and investor relations, and establishing proper accounting controls to support audit requirements.
- Graciela Moreno /
- Jose Ramirez /
- Anthony Russo / Mr. Russo comes from a long distinguished career on Wall Street. Formerly a vice president at Morgan Stanley and RBC Dain Rauscher, Anthony handled major corporate and individual clientele and provided valuation and investment management on market conditions and stock and economic environments. After leaving Wall Street, Mr. Russo successfully ran a million dollar real estate development company developing signature golf course communities and raising capital through the capital markets to fund those endeavors. Mr. Russo has been involved in the medical and recreational cannabis business for the past six years in Denver, Colorado and is one of the foremost authorities on the maturing and revolutionary Colorado market.
- Charles Sallah /
- Alex Warner /
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $81,139,448 - 03/14/2018
- Authorized: 500,000,000 - 12/31/2016
- Issue and Outstanding: 32,455,779 - 08/11/2017
- Float: 91,892 - 12/31/2016
Recent Filings from (OTC: WOWU)
|Notification of Late Filing - Notice of late Filing|
|Filing Type: Notification of Late Filing - Notice of late Filing||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: January, 08 2018|
|Quarterly Report - OTC FORMAT JUNE 30TH Q|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - OTC FORMAT JUNE 30TH Q||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: September, 07 2017|
|Quarterly Report - Quarterly Report|
|Filing Type: Quarterly Report - Quarterly Report||Filing Source: OTC Markets|
|Filing Date: September, 05 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: WOWU)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: WOWU)
More to come on (OTC: WOWU)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in WOWU is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of WOWU and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of WOWU. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/