Last 5 Days Trading Activity
|Date||Open Price||Close Price||High||Low||Volume|
Last 5 Days Short Activity
|Date||Short Volume||Total Volume||Short Percentage||Short Indicator|
* Short Mode
About Yappn Corp. (OTC: YPPN)
Yappn Corp. OTCQB: YPPN empowers clients to grow their business and capture new markets through its proprietary innovative language solutions. Offering a complete customizable set of tools to engage consumers in up to languages, Yappn s technology gives people, brands and organizations the power to be social, conduct commerce and communicate freely without a language barrier. Yappn Corp. OTCQB: YPPN empowers clients to grow their business and capture new markets through its proprietary innovative language solutions. Offering a complete customizable set of tools to engage consumers in up to languages, Yappn s technology gives people, brands and organizations the power to be social, conduct commerce and communicate freely without a language barrier.
- Edward P. Karthaus / CEO, President
- Ed Karthaus has more than years of experience in the technology, financial services and telecommunications industries. He was previously the COO of Teneda Inc. and has held senior executive leadership roles at Prophix Software Inc., D H, Filogix LP and NCR Canada. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Research, Innovation and Commercialization Centre RIC Centre and remains an Advisor today. Ed began his career with Xerox Canada and Oracle Canada.
- Craig McCannell / CFO
- Jeanny So / VP, Corp. Comm.
- Jeanny So brings over years of experience in creating and executing global communication programs for hundreds of publiclylisted companies. She draws from a diverse background in corporate, financial, sales and marketing experience. Prior to joining Yappn, Ms. So was the Director of Operations at CHF Investor Relations, a leading investor relations consulting firm where she managed investor relations and corporate communications for publiclylisted companies. Through her networks, Jeanny raised over million for micro and small cap companies. Previously, Ms. So worked at Sentry Investments formerly Sentry Select and during her five year tenure there, she played a key role in improving their network of contacts and expanding sales, growing the funds under management from Million to Billion.
- C. Kent Jespersen / Chairman
- Mr. Jespersen is also a Director of Axia NetMedia Corporation, which owns, operates and sells services over fibre optic communications infrastructure, Chairman and Director of Seven Generations Ltd., a four billion dollar oil and natural gas company and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of La Jolla Resources International Ltd., an Alberta Canada resources corporation. Mr. Jespersen was a Director of MATTRIX Energy Technologies Inc. from , a Director of CanElson Drilling Company from , a Director of TransAlta Corporation from , a Director of PetroFrontier Corp. from , a Director of Rodinia Oil amp Gas Corporation from , Chairman amp Director of Orvana Minerals Ltd. from and Chairman amp Director for Orion Oil amp Gas from . Mr. Jespersen holds a Bachelor of Science in Education and a Master of Science in Education from the University of Oregon. Mr. Jespersen has extensive and diverse international experience in government, business, and executive leadership.
- David Berry / Director
- Mr. Berry is the President of Winterberry Investments, Inc. a private investment company that provides financing to startup firms and has held this position since September . Mr. Berry has a BSc Honours in Mathematics from Queen s University, an MBA in Finance and Accounting from Rotman School of Business as well as a CFA and CA.
- Tracie Crookk / Director
- Ms. Crook is the Chief Operating Officer of McCarthy T trault LLP., a business law, litigation services, tax law, real property law, labour and employment law firm operating in Canada and London, UK, and has held that positon since . Prior to that she was President and CEO of the ResMor Trust Company, a federally regulated mortgage provider, Director of Business Management for the TSX Group and Director of Management and Outsourcing with Sprint Canada. A Certified Director, Tracie currently sits on the Board of the Fraser Institute and was a former Board member of the Ontario Public Service Employees Union, the Housing Services Inc., and the GMAC Residential Funding of Canada Limited. Ms. Crook holds a Master of Science from Central Michigan University, a Bachelor of Business Administration from Ferris State University and has taken executive courses at Harvard Business School, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT and Queen s University.
- David Fleck / Director
- Mr. Fleck is a Partner and Senior Vice President of C.A. Delaney Capital Management, an independent wealth management firm and has held that position since April . From May through October , Mr. Fleck was President and Chief Executive Officer of Macquarie Capital Markets Canada Ltd., a provider of financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. Prior to this, he held the position of Executive Managing Director at BMO Capital Markets Ltd. Mr. Fleck is also a board member of Alamos Gold Inc., a gold producing company with concessions located in Mexico and in Canada. He is also ViceChair of Soulpepper Theatre Company and a board member of the Art Gallery of Ontario Foundation. Mr. Fleck received his MBA from INSEAD and recently completed the Institute of Corporate Directors program at the Rotman School of Management.
- Luis Vasquez Senties / Director
- Luis is the founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Diavaz since to date. Diavaz is a Mexican business partnership made up by several basic business units jointly created through strategic and business alliances. The activities of DIAVAZ are related to the Mexican energy industry, ranging from oil and gas exploration and production, its process, transportation, storage until its final consumption. He has been and still is an advisor of several national and international companies, all of them related to the energy industry. Luis V zquez actively participates in a wide variety of Chambers, Associations, as well as Professional and Entrepreneurial Organizations. Eng. V zquez is former president and current member of Mexico s Chapter of the World Energy Council, as well as of the Mexican Natural Gas Association. Luis V zquez is a chemical engineer he graduated from Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada.
- Carrie Stone / Director
- Ms. Stone is the President of cStone amp Associates, an international executive search firm and has held that position since founding the company in . Ms. Stone serves as a Venture Partner with Enterprise Partners Venture Capital, a . B venture fund investing in disruptive technologies and biotechnology from . Ms. Stone is a member of the Corporate Directors Forum and was named to the Financial Times Agenda Compensation in identifying the top candidates to serve on Compensation Committees. She also CoFounded the San Diego Women Corporate Directors chapter in . Ms. Stone holds a B.S. from the University of Vermont, attended Stanford Law School Director s College, and Harvard Business School s Executive Education, Compensation Committees.
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $694,809 - 03/16/2018
- Authorized: 400,000,000 - 05/31/2017
- Issue and Outstanding: 49,277,248 - 05/31/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: YPPN)
|Certification of termination of registration of a class of security under Section 12(g) or notice of suspension of duty to file reports under Section 13 and 15(d) of the Act Section 12 (g).|
|Filing Type: 15-12G||Filing Source: edgar|
|Filing Date: September, 01 2017|
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: YPPN)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: YPPN)
More to come on (OTC: YPPN)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: DD Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. DD Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. DD Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in YPPN is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. DD Report has received no compensation for the publication and circulation of this report. DD Report does not own any shares of YPPN and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of YPPN. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by DD Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: https://dd.report/disclaimer/